Helena Bonham Carter

Originally Requested by: EnderEmperor and requested repeatedly by others as well. 

*

" Ok, we are reacting to another Actress from our 'Favorite Death Eaters' Trio" Loki says.

" Since you're specifying on Actress, I think we are going to get a deeper look into Helen Bonham Carter" Harry asks.

" Helena Bonham Carter? What filthy thing just came out of your mouth" Bellatrix says.

" Way to disrespect your actress, Bella" Loki says.

" My Actress?" Bellatrix tilts her head.

" Yes, Ms. Lestrange. Your Actress" Ginny says.

" Y-" Loki cut Bellatrix off by Putting a Photo of Helena. 

" ahhh" Bellatrix stares at the picture in amusement

" Your actress is quite Gorgeous" Narcissa says.

" Not as pretty as me Though" Bellatrix smirks.

"Now, She Looks like a mentally stable person" Hermione remarks.

" Who the hell do you think you are, I am quite stable you filthy muggle" Bellatrix says.

" Definitely not as mental" Ron agrees.

" You think you can talk Blood Traitor" Bellatrix tries to stand up stuck.

" I mean she does play some other crazy characters beside Bellatrix That Loki Told us before" George says.

" Are They Seriously Ignoring me?" Bellatrix yells glaring at them.

" Yes, They are," Lucius nods.

" Loki Can you just get into your Long Speech Thing" Draco rubs his forehead, tired of the ruckus.

" I was going to go either way" Loki laughs " Helena Bonham Carter CBE (born 26 May 1966) is an English actress. Known for her roles in BlockBusters and Independent Films , particularly period dramas , she has received various Accolades , including a British Academy Film Award , in addition to nominations for two Academy Awards, four British Academy Television Awards , five PrimeTime Emmy awards, and nine Golden Globe awards.

Bonham Carter rose to prominence by playing Lucy Honeychurch in A Room with a View(1985) and the title character in Lady Jane (1986). Her early period roles saw her typecast as a virginal " English Rose", a label she was uncomfortable with. She is best known for her eccentric fashion, dark aesthetic, and for often playing quirky women. For her role as Kate Croy in The Wings of The Dove (1997), Bonham Carter received a nomination for the Academy Award Best Actress , and for her portrayal of Queen Elizbeth the Queen Mother in (2010), she won the BAFTA Award for best Best actress in a supporting role, and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress . Her other films include Hamlet (1990), Howards End (1992), Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994), Mighty Aphrodite( 1995), Fight Club (1999), Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of The Were-rabbit (2005), The Harry Potter the series (2007–2011) as Bellatrix Lestrange , Great Expectations (2012) as Miss Havisham , Les Misérables (2012), Cinderella (2015), Ocean 8 (2018), and Enola Holmes (2020). Her collaborations with director Tim Burton , her former domestic partner, include Big Fish (2003), Corpse Bride (2005),Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (2005), Sweeeny Todd: The Demon Farber of Fleet Street (2007) as Mrs. Lovett , Alice In wonderworld (2010) as The Red Queen , and Dark Shadows (2012).