IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.2

SHIP: Jilix

PLOT: With the help of supportive and loving people, Jisung slowly gets back on his feet again.

WARNINGS: Homophobia (maybe mentions of it, but not much)

REQUEST: Blinkblink_

JISUNG P.O.V.

We have spent the last few hours cuddled up on the couch, none of us said a word, just enjoying each other's company, still, I couldn't let go of the slight burn of a broken heart.

"Boys, I brought you some soup for dinner, you can go ahead and drink it here, just please sit up and use napkins so you don't spill anything," Felix's mom spoke, leaving two steaming bowls, two spoons, and two napkins on the coffee table.

"Thank you," we both said at the same time.

She smiled and then spoke.

"You're very welcome. If you need me I'll be upstairs, getting the guest room ready for you, Jisung," she smiled once more before walking away.

I untangled myself off Felix and sat up, he did the same, sitting right next to me.

We both started eating our soups, blowing on the hot liquid to cool it down. When we had both eaten more or less half a bowl when Felix started randomly making super loud slurping sounds. I choked on my soup and started laughing. He also started laughing, making fun of how I was giggling and coughing at the same time, my face turning red.

We finished our bowls and I got up.

"I'm going to wash my bowl and I'll head upstairs, see if your mom needs help with anything."

He shook his head.

"I'll do it, love, go ahead to the guest room, I'll take care of everything here and in the kitchen."

"Really?" He nodded, "thanks, Lixie."

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my garbage bags and heading to the guest room. I opened the door and saw Lix's mom making the bed for me. She heard me come in and turned her head to look at me.

"Hello Dear, I'm just making the bed for you. I washed these sheets yesterday," she took a sniff of them, "I used the cloth softener you like so much," she let out a nostalgic smile, "I remember when you and Felix were children, you would always cling onto him more than usual when he wore clothes I had washed with this product, you were so cute." I smiled, remembering as well, "by the way, can you help me?" I nodded, "put the pillows inside the pillowcases please."

I did as told.

"By the way," I spoke, "don't worry, this is only going to be temporary, I won't be here for too long. I will try my best to speak to my parents and try to convince them so I can go back home."

She stopped what she was doing, and looked at me as if I was the dumbest person alive.

"Jisung," she spoke firmly "I am not expecting this to be temporary, "she walked toward me and put her hands on my shoulders, " you can stay with us until you are ready to be an economically independent person. And above all, I don't want you to go back to that house, you should never live somewhere where you don't feel loved and accepted, and since I can avoid for you to live in that situation, I most certainly will," her eyes got teary as she looked at me, "I have known you since you were this tall" she put per hand mid-thigh, "you and Felix have been friends since kindergarten, you are like part of this family. And as a part of this family, we support and love each other. If your family is willing to miss out on this amazing, talented, big-hearted person, we won't, that's for sure."