twenty nine.

" hey, " i said running my finger on the side of taylor's face. " can you hear me? "

her eye was swollen and her head had a little blood on it. it pained me to see her like this.

" cops are four minutes out. " caleb said, coming into the bathroom.

" okay thanks. " i replied with no emotion.

" she's gonna be okay. " he said, trying his best to reassure me.

" she's not awake. " i replied, standing up to look at him. " whatever he did to her— "

" it's okay. " caleb said pulling me into a hug as i cried. " she's gonna be okay i promise. "

low groaning was now heard inside the bathroom. caleb and i turned to the girl on the floor.

" parker? " she whispered, looking up.

i rushed towards her and she moved away.

" no— no get away from me. " she cried. " parker get away. "

" i—it's finn tay, " i said calmly. " and caleb.

she stopped resisting and looked up at us. her eyes became watery and she basically threw herself into my arms and sobbed.

" it's okay, i'm here now. we're here. " i cooed, placing my hand on her head.

" p—parker he— "

" we know. " i said quietly. " he won't get to you no more. the cops are on their way. "

she took a deep breath and released it. " thank god. "

" did he— "

" no. " she paused. " i fought back this time when he tried to. "

" i'm so sorry. " i said, moving her head to my chest.

" i'm okay. " she simply said. " when will the cops be here? where's gaten? "

" everyone's out front. cops should be here any minute. " i replied.

she began to stand up but almost completely lost her balance, caleb and i caught her just in time.

" i think it's best if you just stay here until the paramedics come. " caleb suggested, sending her a small smile.

taylor gave him a sympathetic look. " can you tell gaten to come in here? "

" yeah of course. " caleb said, leaving us alone.

she looked at me. " why? "

" why what? " i replied.

" why did you believe her over me. "

i looked away. " i—i wasn't thinking properly and i was scared. "

" but it's Grace finn. you know she cannot be trusted and you dumped me in front of everyone. "

" i don't want to talk about this while your injured. " i stated.