Bio

Name: Suhara

Age: 15

Bending type: Fire

Personality: Intelligent, Irrational, Easily Angry, and has a deep connection to the dragons

Like: Fire Bending, Learning, Dragons, Sword-fighting, Engineering, Studying the Avatar, his friends, his dad's tea, Making new techniques to fire bending

Dislike: Seeing his friends hurt, the Fire Nation, Bounty hunters, Azula

Description: Being born of the Fire Nation royal family, Suhara never had any experience with making friends. He was always into reading and learning that he started metalworks and made himself a sword and then he designed many inventions for the Fire Nation. His father is General Iroh (The Dragon of the West) and his older brother was Lu Ten. The day his brother died in the 600-day siege of Ba Sing Se, a year later, Suhara was almost killed by an explosion at his house, but he survived. When he told Fire Nation secrets to the Earth Kingdom, he was considered a fugitive to the Fire Nation.

Powers: Fire Bending, Redirecting Lighting, Redirecting Fire, Draconic Tongue (Being able to understand dragons), Fire Geyser (Making a geyser out of fire by stomping into the earth)

Name: Ghidorah

Age: 500

Bending type: Fire

Personality: Wise, Old

Like: Meat, Spirits

Dislike: Being small

Description: Ghidorah; the last living dragon was born with a defect so he won't be able to grow larger than a flying lemur-bat. He was drawn to Suhara, so he became Suhara's new fire bending teacher. Teaching him the true fire bending, so Suhara doesn't have to use anger and rage to fuel his fire bending.

Powers: Flying, Fire bending (breathing fire), Communicating with the spirits