The Avatar Returns

I will be publishing every chapter when it complete in a day and a half an hour. Possibly by the time it is done, you all will be begging me to change the cover. But the only catch is that I'll post and make a new chapter every weekend.

~ ~ ~

Sokka and Suhara with Ghidorah on his shoulder, the three of them were in front of Kanna and the rest of the women of the tribe. Sokka starts walking towards the duo that just returned.

Sokka: (Pointing at Aang) I knew it. You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare. You're leading the straight to us, aren't you?

Suhara walked up and put his hand on Sokka's shoulder

Suhara: Woah, there Sokka, we can't just go assuming things here. Katara, what happened?

Katara held her arm in front of Aang in defense.

Katara: Aang, didn't do anything, it was an accident.

Aang: Yeah, we were on the ship and there was this booby-trap and, well, we... we "boobied" right into it.

Kanna: Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship Now we could all be in danger!

Aang: Don't blame Katara! I brought her there. It's my fault.

Sokka: Aha! The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemy! The foreigner is banned from our village!

Katara: (Angrily) Sokka, you're making a mistake!

Sokka: No! I'm keeping my promise to Dad. I'm protecting you from threats like him!

Katara: Aang is not our enemy! Don't you see? Aang's brought us something we haven't had in a long time. Fun.

Sokka: Fun? We can't fight fire benders with fun!

Aang: You should try it sometime.

Suhara: That's not helping your case there Aang.

Sokka: Get out of our village. Now!

Katara: Gran-Gran, please, don't let Sokka do this.

Kanna: Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden. Sokka is right. I think it best if the air bender leaves.

Katara: Suhara, you have to under right?!

Suhara: I'm sorry... but Aang put you and the village in danger. I can't let a Fire Nation raid happen again.

Katara: Then I'm banished too! C'mon, Aang, let's go!

Sokka: Where do you think you're going?

Katara: To find a water bender! Aang is taking me to the North Pole!

Aang: I am? Great!

Sokka: Katara! Would you really choose him over your tribe? Your own family?

Katara stops walking mid-way with Aang. Aang just continued walking forward until he stopped in front of Katara.

Aang: Katara, you don't have to do this. I don't want to come between you, and your family.

Aang continues walking to Appa

Katara: Are you really leaving the South Pole? This is goodbye?

Aang: Thanks for penguin sledding with me.

Katara: Where will you go?

Aang: Guess I'll just go back home and see the other air bender. Wow. I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years. Not looking forward to that. It was nice meeting everyone.

Sokka: Let's see your bison fly now, air boy.

Aang: Come on, Appa, you can do it! Yip! Yip!

Sokka: Yeh, I thought so.