01 : Mona Lisa.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

It was yet another common day for Taehyung.

Due to his talent, 'thv' had quite a notoriety on social media, allowing him to live off of his art, not having to work a nine to five shitty desk job he would've despised, probably to the point of doing drugs to cope with how depressing his life would've been.

As a matter of fact, he was so successful that he had the opportunity to paint for some celebrities, whether it was faceless people naked or even themselves, Taehyung's art was good like that.

No one knew his identity or what he looked like, after all, he didn't want to be known for his face, especially since Kim Taehyung was also a little known.

He modeled on the side from time to time to fill his pockets a little more, so posting his face on his socials was completely out of question.

The focus should be his art, not him.

For some reason, he often found himself sitting at parks randomly, taking in the sight and the peacefulness, the breeze hitting his face.

And he truly needed that with how anxious he had been over the past couple of days.

Taehyung never had an inspiration for his art, aside from some books he read.

He hated porn and how unrealistic it was, to
him, painting scenes from these clips would be taunting his art by using a reference deprived of sincerity.

These people were acting, and most of the time, the sex looked like it was bad.

Though books were fictional, the characters had a bond, every time they had sex, there was something between them.

But porn was just a big no for him.

He lit up his cigarette, looking around the park in frustration.

For the past days, he couldn't find what was lacking in his art and hated it.

That was the worst thing for an artist, hating their creation, what they've worked on for a long time, their creativity clashing with their own taste and opinions.

So yeah, to use simple words, Taehyung felt like shit.

And rightfully so.

"Um.. excuse me ?"

He turned his head to the sound of the voice, seeing a woman who looked pretty young stand there, holding what looked like macha tea in her hand bought from the coffee shop nearby, if he trusted the label on the cup.

She looked pretty, he had to admit.

Her dyed blond hair held back by a clip made it easier to see her face and take in her features, especially after she pulled her pair of sunglasses on top of her head to make direct eye contact with him, out of pure politeness.

A light makeup was applied on her face, a white skin-tight crop top with blue baggy jeans hugging her -from what he could see- dreamy figure.

"I'm not interested, sorry." He replied.

".. I was just going to ask you if I could sit there, you seemed emo so I didn't want to disturb you by just imposing my presence."

Surprise was heard in her tone, her eyebrows lightly furrowed at what he was implying.

"I don't own the bench Ma'am." He breathed out.

She rolled her eyes, sitting at the other end of the bench without sparing him another glance.

She put her sunglasses back on her nose, pulling out her phone and immediately tapping stuff, and though he wasn't interested, Taehyung still stared at this new element in the scenery.

Her fingers were quite long and slender with a few rings on it, her hands looked elegant, a leather cartier watch with a bracelet of the same brand on her arm.

Without even turning her head, she let her shoulder bag slide down her arm, settling it on her lap.

Taehyung had no shame staring at her, from her beautiful side profile to her flawless body.

He looked down at her body, her stomach not so flat but complimenting her wide hips and thick thighs that spilled on the wooden bench, her flesh reaching the limits of her baggy jeans.

Despite her laidback appearance, she looked pretty wealthy.

Her posture said it all, her nails painted a nude shade of pink with the gold jewelry she wore, Yves Saint-Laurent glasses resting on top of her head.

Something about her screamed old money trying to be humble.

At some point she turned her head, noticing his stare.

He didn't shy away annd kept analyzing her, eyes resting on her necklace.

'Mira'

"You're not gonna stay anything ?" She spoke up first.

The man was charming, he really was.

But he was also rude.

His stare could be uncomfortable, but she saw in his eyes, dark until then, a different light, like an art critic analyzing the Mona Lisa.

"Sir-"

"Have a good day Ma'am." He cut her off, getting up from the bench, almost running.

She furrowed her eyebrows at that, more than intrigued by the mysterious stranger.

She watched him until he was out of sight, walking at a fast pace and wondering what he saw that could be scary about her.

A small scoffed left her lips as she turned back to her phone, crossing her legs together.

"Weirdo.."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.