The Chase

Aang and the gang, now including Toph, sit in what looks like a dried-up section of the creek and there is a bunch of white fur around Appa's feet. Aang sits in the saddle and is passing a sleeping bag down to Sokka. Katara walks around Appa's head to the same side. Toph appears from the left with Suhara.

Toph: Hey, you guys picked a great campsite. The grass is so soft.

Sokka: That's not grass. Appa's shedding.

Katara (Lifting her right foot out of the fur and balancing on her left foot) Oh, gross!

Aang: That's not gross; it's just a part of spring. You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat.

Suhara: Kinda like Ghidorah. He molds his old scale but that's when he gets older.

Katara: Ah, the beauty of spring.

Appa sticks his tongue out to reveal it's covered in fur, sneezes, blowing fur everywhere.

Katara: Stop, Appa, stop!

She coughs and waves her arms to stop Appa from covering her hair even more. Sokka kneeling and rubbing the fur on his head.

Sokka: It's not that bad, Katara (Stands to reveal he has piled the fur on his head) It makes a great wig!

Aang: (Having arranged the fur on his face) And a great beard!

Sokka and Aang point and laugh at each other. Katara doesn't smile and begins to wipe the fur off her sleeve, Suhara was using his fire bending to burn it off of himself.

Katara: (Unamused) I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group because you two are disgusting.

Aang: What about Suhara?

Katara: Suhara is fine.

Suhara: Thank you.

Toph: Excuse me, (Walking in between the two breaking them apart) does anyone have a razor? (Lifts both arms to reveal a mass of white fur emerging out of both of her sleeves, under her arms) Because I've got some hairy pits!

All three of them laugh until Aang gives one of his powerful air-bending sneezes, thrusting him back into Appa's leg and then falling face down on the ground. He lifts his head to reveal his beard and mustache are gone but he now has a large mass of fur sticking jaggedly up on his back. All three begin laughing again. Suhara then joined in the laughter with a slight smile, Katara at first looks disgusted but quickly joins in the laughter. Aang, Sokka, Suhara, and Katara were setting up camp. Sokka was carrying the firewood, Aang with a blast of air sets up the tent, Suhara was trying to start the fire by snapping his fingers, and Katara is cleaning some water in a large pot. They all eventually stop and look over to Toph laying lazily against a rock with her legs crossed, her arm behind her head, and a piece of straw casually hanging from her mouth. Katara looks slightly annoyed and stands up and walks over to her.

Katara: So, Toph, usually when setting up camp we try to divide up the work.

Toph: Hey, don't worry about me, I'm good

Katara: Well, actually, what I'm trying to say is, uh, some of us might fetch water, while someone else might set up the fire pit or up the tent (Momo flies down dropping nuts and berries into Katara's hand and flutters by her head) Even Momo does his fair share.

Toph: Katara, I'm fine. I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire, I've already collected my own food, and look, (sitting upright, using her earth bending to create a stone tent) my tent's all set up.

Katara: Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish...

Toph: (Irritated) I don't understand. What's the problem here?