Chapter 45

Evening came as the party was starting, The school teams people started to fill in.

There was full blast music filling up the mansion. Mi hi was very excited and happy to be in a party like she always wanted. She couldn't stop smiling.

She wore the frock with a beautiful floral print And let her hair down with the two front strands of hair pulled back and tied with a bow matching her dress. 

She slowly peeked her head outside the room and walked down. The music was blasting the whole house. Beautiful light decorations were hanged.

There was a long food table laid on the backyard, some were eating, laughing....some people were dancing and vibing to the music.

Mi hi slowly walked down the stairs on step at a time, she felt stares on her, She stopped on her tracks and looked around to see the some boys staring at her. It was so awkward for her,

"Yo, who the hell, she's gorgeous" one boy shouted.
Everyone was looking at her, like they were under a spell. Of course Mi hi is beautiful, more beautiful than you can ever imagine. Eun woo was too among the crowd, he walked out as he couldn't stand others watching her, he can feel his anger rising just because other people were staring at her.

"What the fuck are you looking at huh? Want me to remove your eye balls?" Out of nowhere, Suga shouted at the crowd who immediately went back to their business.

"Princess, why are you here, what are you doing?" Suga was very angry at her for being in the party, but remaind calm because he doesn't want to make her scared.

He saw how Mi hi was gazing everything, she was lost looking at the busy things.

"Princess go back to your room" Suga said crashing her small dream. She doesn't want to go back to her room, she too wanted to be in the party.

"Please" Mi hi spoke slowly, she can sense that he is not in a good mood. She heard Suga sighing.

She looked up to see Suga's face was covered with disappoinment and his eyes showed overprotective ness. Mi hi hanged her head low and nodded saying that she will go to her room.

"That's my princess" Suga said kissing her forehead. Mi hi thought that it was not good to make her brother angry, thinking he will be sad because of her. Leaving all her dreams about being in the party behind, she walked to her room taking tiny soft steps.

She was holding door knob ready to enter her room, when she felt someone was behind her.

She instantly turned around, only to see a fully wasted boy, she can clearly see that he was drunk and not in his senses.

He couldn't even stand on his feet as he fell to Mi hi body making her heart beat rise and she started sweating, she was scared...the alcoholic scent wasn't helping.

She tried to push from his shoulders, but he had a tight grip around her.

"L-let m-me go" Mi hi spoke stuttering. She can feel her eyes burning, tears were already coating her eyes.

"Why would I let go of a beautiful body, let me play with you" The boy said with a sinister smirk on his face.

He slowly slid his hands to her waist and pinched her...making her scared rise to the peek. She started to push him away from her body.

She started struggling in his hold, her cheeks wetted with tears, she lips were shaking, breathing was not stable.

"You are disturbing my fun, little girl" he said holding her wrists harshly and pinning her to the wall, as he started to kiss her neck, Mi hi started crying, she was feeling helpless, even though Jungkook thought her small self defending tricks, her mind was too traumatized to remember anything as the ugly memories replayed,
Not a long time went away, the boy was pulled away from her body as she hugged herself crying painfully sliding down the wall while pulling her legs to herself and hugged.

The person started punching the drunk boy until he was bathing in his own blood, he felt his body burning with anger, his eyes showed rage.

Not a long time passed, the drunk man was unconscious. He slowly moved to Mi hi, his heart clenched seeing her hugging herself and crying.

"Mi hi" he spoke softly, very softly. His softness didn't scare her as she looked up to see who is was.

Ummm...so how was it?☺️
Hope you had a great time reading and thank you💗
Don't forget to vote and comment 🌟
Love you all a lot💜