The Crossroads of Destiny

The two ride the dirt mound until the sun was once again in the sky as they could see the Outer Wall on the horizon they Appa flying beside them.

Sokka: Need a ride?

Toph: Ahhh!

Toph was startled by Sokka and loses her concentration. The mound she was earth skating on falls apart and Toph then tumbles to the ground while Suhara does a flip as it exploded and uses his fire bending to land on Appa. Aang, Suhara, and Sokka turn to watch painfully.

Aang & Sokka: Oooo!

Suhara: You okay, Blind Spot?!

~ ~ ~

After that, Suhara helps Toph get abort on Appa. They were just flying over the Outer Wall. Toph was hanging onto Suhara's arm as they rode on Appa's head.

Suhara: It's great to see you guys again. Hopefully, your trips went better than ours.

Sokka: Yeah, I got to see my dad again for such a long time, as you said, and I feel like I really made him proud.

Toph: So how did it go with the Guru? Did you master the Avatar State?

Aang groans nervously.

Sokka: Aang, are you okay?

Aang: (Smiling sheepishly) I'm great. It went great with the Guru. I completely mastered the Avatar State. Heh heh... heh. Yeah.

~ ~ ~

Aang, Sokka, Suhara, and Toph stand in the throne room speaking to the Earth King. Bosco was resting next to the Earth King.

Earth King Kuei: Katara's fine. You have nothing to worry about.

Aang: But, in my vision. I felt so sure that she was in trouble.

Earth King Kuei: Well, she met with the Council of Generals to plan the invasion. And since then she's been off with your friends, the Kyoshi Warriors.

Sokka: See Aang? She's with Suki. They're probably back at our apartment right now, talking about makeup or something.

Aang: Okay, maybe you're right.

Earth King Kuei: Believe me, if there was any danger at all, Bosco's animal instinct would sense it.

Bosco raises his head, blinking and grunting inquisitively.

~ ~ ~

Aang lands in front of the house and Aang, Sokka, Suhara, and Toph run inside. Upon entry, Momo greets them by chattering excitedly.

Aang: Momo!

Momo then climbs up on Aang's shoulders.

Toph: There's no else here.

Aang: Katara is in trouble! I knew it!

Sokka: Oh no.

Suhara: We have to go find her.

Toph: Wait, someone's at the door. (Points back at the door)

A moment later, someone knocks on it.

Toph: Actually, I know who it is. It's an old friend of mine.

Toph walks to the door and slides it open to reveal Iroh.

Suhara: Hey, Dad.

Toph: Glad to see you're okay.

Iroh: I need your help.

Aang, Sokka, and Momo go into a state of panic and shock at the sight of their old enemy. Toph and Suhara smile and each gives Iroh a friendly wave of the hand.