Ch 40 [The Chase]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

We returned to the nudist beach H.Q after successfully rescuing Satsuki from Honnoji academy, but something was off. Ryuko wasn't there.

Y/N:"Ryuko, where are you?"

Senketsu:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"Senketsu, where's Ryuko?"

Senketsu:"She left while you all were gone. She went off to fight Ragyo and Nui by herself."

That moment was the moment my whole world started to cave in around me. I've seen what Ragyo and Nui are capable of and with Tanjiro on there side who know's what they'll do to here without Senketsu.

Y/N:"What the hell is she thinking!? They'll tear her appart!"

Senketsu:"I know!"

Dina:"We tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen to us."

Viola:"She was hell-bent on going to settle this alone. We tried to warn her but she didn't want to hear it."

Nonon:"Ugh. Why can't we go on a rescue mission without something going wrong when we get back to base?"

Mako:"Aww-

-Cheer up Senketsu

-Cheer up Senketsu. We'll get Ryuko-Chan back in no time at all i just know it!"

Satsuki:"Then we have little time to waste. I will require your gear."

Aikuro:"Yes my lady."

Senketsu:"Y/N, you're the only one here that can really hear me so listen close. Ryuko has it in her mind that her and i are monster's and from the tone of her voice she was dead serious about it, that fight with Ragyo has gotten under her skin and she's been manipulated into believing it. I'm not sure what they plan on doing to her but if there's anyone that can help her it's you."

Y/N:"And i intend to do that. I'll charge on ahead, you can catch up later."

Hoka:"That is ill advised, if she's been captured by them they likely plan to brainwash her into attacking you."

Y/N:"That's a risk i'm willing to take. I'm going regardless if it's advised or not."

I got on Cavaliere R and sped toward's Honnoji academy leaving everyone else behind.

Senketsu's P.O.V

Senketsu:"Wait! Take me with you!":(Damnit. The only other people left who would be crazy enough to wear me on this mission is Mankanshoku and Satsuki. But maybe Satsuki is close enough in relation for her to wear me.)

Sukuyo:"We all know how you feel, even if we can't understand you we can feel what you're feeling."

Senketsu:"M-

-Miss Mankanshoku!"

-Miss Mankanshoku!"

Sukuyo:"Aw, if i was twenty year's younger i'd wear you in a heartbeat."

Flashback.

Ryuko:"After all-

-We're the same breed of monster you and i, aren't we?"

Flashback end.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was going as fast as Cavaliere R could go. I was only hoping to get there before Ryuko could but knowing her she likely got on a motercycle as well and that had me worried, if they got there hand's on her who know's what they're going to do to her.

Y/N:(This may have just been the stupidest idea you've ever had Ryuko. What in god's name would possess you to do something as stupid as this?)

After a couple minute's of going top speed's on my motercycle i finally got to what was left of Honnoji academy. I didn't even bother to put down the kick stand and just threw the motercycle on the ground in a rush to find Ryuko.

Y/N:"Ryuko! Where are you!?"

After looking around i finally saw her but not in the way i hoped.

Y/N:"R-

-Ryuko?"

-Ryuko?"

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]

|Yet another one|