Pizza Time

Later that night, Y/n was seen standing in front of his front door, with his bag over his shoulder, and his head wrapped around his forehead. Y/n was about to knock but noticed his new web shooters still on his wrist... Y/n puts them in his book bag. Then he finally knocks on the door... no response.

Y/n frowns as he takes out a set of keys from his bag, and unlocks the door. He puts the keys away and enters the apartment, he looked around to see it was relatively empty, and the couch was a bit messy. Y/n suddenly hears a toilet flush and a sink turn on, before someone exits the bathroom.

Y/n: Uncle Q?

Quentin Beck looked over to see Y/n, and his eyes widen, before narrowing

Quentin: Kid! Where we're you? Your mother 9and I have been worried sick! Wait, what happened to your head?

Y/n: I said at someone's house for a while. And I'll only tell you if you don't tell mom.

Quentin sighs and sits by the kitchen

Quentin: Alright... I promise, kid.

Y/n: I was sorta in the middle of the Doctor Doom attack.

Quentin suddenly stood up and slammed his hands on the table in shock.

Quentin: What?! Why were you even there? It was practically a war zone. You're lucky you just needed bandages. Speaking of which how is it?

Y/n: It was just a small cut. I should be fine.

Y/n touches his bandages, and notices his cut has already mostly healed. Y/n took a seat across from his uncle, and placed his head on his hand.

Quentin: That's a relief, but still why were you there in the first place.

Y/n: I sorta crashed at Gwen's place for a while...

Quentin gave Y/n a sly smirk.

Quentin: Already got a girlfriend huh?

Y/n: It's not like that... I think.

Quentin's smirk just grew larger.

Quentin: Ah my nephew Is growing up, I'm so proud of him.

Y/n rolls his eyes and looks around the apartment.

Y/n: ...Where's mom?

Quentin: Oh.. um, she's at work, she left yesterday. She told me to take care of the house and watch over you for the week.

Y/n: Of course...

Quentin: I'm sorry kid...

Y/n: It's fine. I think I'm gonna head to bed. The doctor said I should rest for the next two days.

Quentin: Alright, night kid.

Y/n: Night.

Y/n heads to his door, and unlocks it, before walking inside, with it being exactly how he left it. Y/n closes the door behind him, drops his things and just falls onto the bed.