Rebirth of a Legend pt 1

Y/N and the group traveled back to the entrance only to be greeted by a horrible sight.

"What the in the name of Arceus happened here?" Y/N said she,Komatsu ,Toriko and Coco exited the cave only to see the bodies of numerous people sprawled everywhere.

"Tina-san, are you all right?" Komatsu asked as he saw Tina with Kruppoh sitting on her shoulder.

" are you hurt?" Y/N ask

"I-I'm okay" Tina said as she looked at the bodies.

"The bandits and assassins that had their eyes on the Puffer Whale" Coco said

"Yep. I bet they tried to take the Puffer Whales from that thing and were attacked." Toriko commented

"What a terrible thing" Coco muttered

"A big mistake..." Y/N said.

KAW! KAW!

" Kiss!" Komatsu said

"Just in time. " Y/N said looking at the giant bird

"You came to get me?" Coco ask

Everybody looked up to see Kiss landing in front of them.

"Eh? An Emperor Crow? This is" Tina said. Kruppoh flapped its wings as it greeted Kiss who returned its greeting.

"Ah the rescue choppers are here." Tina said as the group saw some choppers coming towards them

"Well, I hope you'll excuse me. I'm not good with crowds, you see." Coco said as he hopped onto Kiss's back,"Y/N, Pachi, Komatsu-kun thank you" he said getting they're attention, "I'm very glad to have met you both."

"M-Me too! I've learned a lot. Thank you so much!" He thanked him and smiled brightly

"Same here. I hope we'll see each other again real soon!" Y/N smiled.

"Papachi, pachi!"

"See ya, Toriko... I've got a feeling we'll meet again soon." Coco said as he left

"Yeah. we'll see." Toriko replied.

-------------

Once the choppers came Toriko, Komatsu, Pachi and Y/N quickly got on.

Before getting on the chopper, Y/N had Gardevoir go back to Toriko's home and had her trade 5 pokemon including herself switch with 5 new pokemon.

Now she had Onix, Charizard, Lucario, Floette, and Mewtwo.
--------
Toriko quickly made a burger with all of the Devil Snake meat that he had though it was too big for a normal person to even take a bite out.

To Y/N and Pachi's surprise, he somehow unhinged his own jaw to eat it in one bite.

'He never stops eating! We just had puffer fish, now he's eating burgers! ' Y/N thought.

"YUMM" Toriko exclaimed

"Speaking of good food, how was the Puffer Whale?" Johannes asked as he was the one that picked the three of them up.

"It had an impact, but that's really about it." Toriko explained, "Within the vastness of the sea, there are still lots of ingredients that I've never eaten. I can't choose my Fish Course too hastily."

"I see. But the creature that IGO is requesting that you capture this time is-" Johannes said

"The Regal Mammoth" Toriko finished, "or more specifically the Jewel Meat. I've got high hopes for that"

"Sure is exciting, isn't it, Toriko-san
Y/N-san?" Komatsu asked as he pet Pachi.

"You do know, right, that the Regal Mammoth is in the 1st Biotope?" Komatsu asked.