ONE

Scott was in the air flying. He didn't know where he was headed, he was angry right now. Why? The poor prince was being forced to marry someone-again. Sure, they finally realized he was gay and was now looking for princes instead of princess's, but he wanted to choose his own lover.
Suddenly, the elf realized he was falling. He hadn't been hit by anything, he'd been lost in his thoughts. He would've tried to fly up but the altitude he was falling at was too strong. Thankfully, there was water beneath him. That being said, it was nasty swamp water. He quickly surfaced, his cyan hair was drenched and soaking with algae[haha g a e]. He pulled the slimy stuff out of his hair as he trudged onto the damp grass. He started using his wings to dry off but a voice stopped him. "Who are you?!" The accent of the voice indicated whoever was talking to him was British. He turned around to face a slightly taller blonde man with green eyes and what appeared to be scales on his face with some weird gills around his ears. "Who are you?!" He repeated, there was a hat in his head that looked like a cod; it slipped over his eyes. The man wasn't very intimidating. Scott finished drying off before introducing himself.
"I am Scott Major, youngest prince of Rivendell," he used his regal voice. "Who are you?" "Prince James Solidarity of the Swamp Empire," it seemed he was trying to match Scott's royal voice. "Why are you in my territory?" "I can assure you it was a mistake, Prince, I was merely flying over when I fell " he explained. "Well, are you alright?" "Yes, I'm fine, I just needed to clear my head. I suppose I got too lost in my thoughts," "I do that sometimes," "why aren't you attacking me?" The elf inquired. "Excuse me?" "There are some emporors that would attack anyone who trespasses their land, but you didn't." "Well, I'm technically supposed to, but I  don't " "hm," they stood in an awkward silence, neither knowing what to say. "Well," Scott was first to break the silence. "I should be getting back home, perhaps I'll see you around, James." "Jimmy," "what?" "Call me Jimmy. I know we're not friends-or acquaintances, whichever you prefer-but you can call me Jimmy," "hm. Alright, goodbye, Jimmy." Scott gave him a quick glance before opening his wings and flying into the air, leaving Jimmy standing there in the damp grass.
•••
"Scott, where have you been?!" Xornoth, the elf's older brother, was first to greet him outside the castle. "I went for a fly, what's the matter?" "You have to come inside, brother, you won't like this," the older didn't seem excited, in fact he looked angry. "Alright?" Scott dusted off his clothes, tucked in his wings and fixed his hair. "Xornoth, are you sure you want come inside? You don't look pleased " "No, I'm going inside, you're here to keep my grounded," he spoke, grabb hold of Scott's hand. He took a breath before walking inside. On the throne sat his father. "Finally. I have good news for you, Scott " "what is it, father?" "We've found you a husband," "great." He said with a sarcastic tone. "Don't be like that, he's a perfect match. Wilbur, bring him in." From up upon the stairs, Wilbur-one of the servants-could be seen walking some down to them. Scott's anger rose when Xornoth squeezed his hand and he saw the sleek jaguar body, dirty blonde hair, and grey blue eyes.
"Joey?!"
•••
// Bet you weren't expecting that >:] //