TWELEVE

A party was definitely something Poppy needed right now. She needed alcohol in her system to forget about her shitty life right now. How Silva could die, how her ex boyfriend is with another girl even when he said he wanted to be with her, she needed a break. A party will do. 

"Terra!" The girl hugged the girl. "And friends."

"Poppy, these are my friends. Bloom, Aisha, and Musa." Terra introduced the girls.

Poppy smiled. "Lovely. You guys look like you need a drink. Here." The girl shoved a few beer bottles to the first years. "Cheers." They clicked their bottles and took a sip. Some not used to the taste.

"So this is what beer taste like?" Aisha said, slightly disgusted with what she just drank.

Poppy chuckled. "You'll get use to it trust." Bloom and Aisha left to the dance floor as the other 3 stayed.

"Looking for somebody specific?" Musa asked.

"Uh..." Terra stuttered.

"Are we talking about Dane?" Poppy smirked.

"No, no. I'm just looking for somewhere to put these down." Terra put something down.

"Hmm..." Musa opened the box.

"Are those...?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah! I can be a cool nerd."

"Do you have your own weed plant or something?"

"Yup."

"Remind me to come to you next time I need some."

"Look who showed their face. With Mum's tupperware, no less." A guy said.

"What do you want Sam?" Terra asked.

"I'm getting a drink. Relax. It's Musa right?" Sam asked. 

"That's me, yeah." Musa said, looking uncomfortable.

"I'm Sam. And you must be the cool second year my sister won't shut up about."

Poppy smiled and looked at Terra. "You tell people about me?"

Terra blushed. "No I just..."

"Don't worry love, your secret is safe with me." Poppy side hugged the girl.

"I didn't think you'd make it." Dane said, joining the group.

"No uh. Well I just decided to come last minute." Terra smiled so big when she saw her crush.

"Yes. So last minute that she had a few hours to make weed brownies." Sam pointed out.

"Bye Sam! I'll talk to you later." Terra said, annoyed at her brother's comment.

"Bye." Sam smiled and walked away.

"Anyway, brownie?" Terra asked the boy which he gladly took a big bite of. "Or not, well whatever.

"I'm gonna take a few to Riven and Sky, see if they want some. Meet you later." Dane said. "Cool?"

"Yeah cool, cool, cool."

"You did not just say that." Poppy chuckled, just realizing now Musa left and it was just them two.

"Drop it please." Terra blushed not wanting to relive what just happened.

Poppy chuckled and shook her head. She looped her arm with the girl and dragged her further inside the party. "Let's go play beer pong."