Killer Singer

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Alright I can show you two more before I have leave. Next one is where Izuku is quirkless and gets neglected by his family and friends"

Katsumi: "Another one"

She looked down. She then felt an arm wrap her.

Izuku: "Remember what I told you. No matter how many dimensions you hurt me I would never hate you"

Eri: "Me too Mommy"

Katsumi: "Thanks you two"

Dustin: "And in this one Izuku is in a relationship with Momo"

Momo: "*blush* Really?"

Dustin: "Yeah. You two met when you were 8 years old and started to date when you 12. You know about the neglect but he told you not to say anything. During the years also Izuku learned to sing and made music. He made songs about random stuff and some specifically for Momo"

Mina: "So what power does he get in this?"

Dustin: "It's not a power per say. Izuku got enhancements from a lab that Momo's Dad owned. He had Izuku go under the knife and had upgrades to him"

The tv then showed a stage with a band playing

Setsuna: "Where's greeny?"

Dustin: "He's going to perform. Izuku was found by an agent and was offer a deal but he refused it. He agreed to do a show and he's the final act"

The band finished playing and got off. New people got on stage on the instruments. Then a guy in a black suit walked up to the mic.

???: "I hope you enjoyed that performance. We're going to end it with somebody I found who has amazing talent. But unfortunately he refused my offer. He agreed to do one show to show his talent. I hope you like him. Welcome Izuku Yagi!"

Izuku came out with the crowd clapping for him. He was embarrass but he went up to the mic.

???: "*whisper* You'll do great kid"

He got off the stage

Izuku: "Uh I never perform with a crowd as large as you so I hope I don't mess up"

He looks back to the others signaling if they are ready which they are. Izuku takes a breath and starts to play.

One, two, three, four
Ooh, ooh

Every time you come around, you know I can't say no
Every time the sun goes down, I let you take control
I can feel the paradise before my world implodes
And tonight had something wonderful

Katsumi: "You sound awesome"

Izuku: "Thanks Kacchan"

My bad habits lead to late nights endin' alone
Conversations with a stranger I barely know
Swearin' this will be the last, but it probably won't
I got nothin' left to lose, or use, or do

My bad habits lead to wide eyes stare into space
And I know I'll lose control of the things that I say
Yeah, I was lookin' for a way out, now I can't escape
Nothin' happens after two, it's true, it's true
My bad habits lead to you