THIRTEEN

It was a very intense 3 vs 3 beer pong match. Poppy, Bloom, and Aisha vs Sky, Riven, and Dane.

Poppy tried to convince Terra to join to show how cool she could be in front of Dane but she refused. She opted on staying to the side and watching. She didn't want to embarrass herself more than she actually did in front of Dane.

Currently the girls were losing. To be fair, the only person that really has played beer pong, was Poppy. She tried giving pointers to the other girls but nothing worked.

Poppy bounced another ball into a cup. "Drink up boys."

Riven smirked at the girl, taking the cup, maintaining their eye contact as he chugged the contents in the cup. The girl clapped for the boy as he threw the cup on the floor.

Riven didn't want to admit this, but it felt like old times. The times where he would be on opposite teams with Poppy and she would talk trash from the other side. And some of the time, he would miss just to see her smile when he missed.

He really did miss their relationship. She was his best friend. Now things just don't feel the same anymore.

"We need this." Bloom said to Aisha.

"I got you." Aisha said as she was concentrating. She threw the ball and it landed in.

Poppy screamed, side hugging the girl. "Had no doubts."

"This beer's hot." Sky complained. "Did you?"

Bloom giggled and nodded. "Drink up! Them's the rules."

"Who said fairies are useless?" Poppy chuckled.

"Use your magic to bounce it out." Bloom said.

"Don't mess up." Sky said to his friend.

Riven sent the girl a wink before throwing the ball, landing it right in the cup. The girl was about to pick up the cup until the ball bounced out and the cups on the boys side exploded and all over Riven's white shirt.

Poppy's eyes widened. What just happened.

"The fuck?" Riven yelled, clearly pissed off.

"Sorry honestly. Sorry I'm gonna get some paper towels." Aisha said as she ran off.

Poppy giggled looking at the boy.

"What?" Riven asked. He should be pissed right now but hearing the girl's laugh made him feel at ease.

Poppy shrugged. "Nothing. You can always just take your shirt off."

"You'd like that wouldn't you."

Poppy giggled, touching the boy's body through his wet tank. She didn't know what possessed her to do it. But she did it. It was definitely the alcohol.

"Um..." Riven swallowed harshly. He wanted more than just to take the girl away and fuck her shamelessly. But he couldn't. He would never, ever take advantage of her in the state she was in right now. Not even if she said yes.

"This one's a bit more fun than Stella." Riven said, looking away from the girl. He needed to get those thoughts out.

"Are you seriously still with her?" Poppy asked, leaning her back on Riven's front.

"Although, reminds me of Ricki."

"Who's Ricki?" Bloom asked.

"Riv don't." Sky said.

"You live with Stella and don't know what happened to her last roommate?" Riven asked, putting his arm around the girl's waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I don't. But I certainly would love to."

"See Ricki was Stella's best mate till she flirted a little bit too much with Sky here."

Poppy saw how uncomfortable her twin was being so she tried to stop the boy from saying anything more. "Riv..."

"Riv I would never..." Sky tried saying.

"Oh of course not. But that didn't matter to Stella and she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bloom asked.

"Stella used her magic to blind her, on purpose."

"What a bitch." Poppy said.

"But that... that can't be true." Bloom chuckled, not wanting to believe it.

"Yeah that's the story." Sky said to his best mate, not liking the idea how close he was to his twin. There was no way in hell he wanted those two back together.

Poppy could feel the tension between everyone. "Let's dance." The girl grabbed Riven's hand and guided them to the dance floor.

And for the rest of the night, that's exactly what they did.

Dance in each other's arms.

And maybe kiss here and there.

✄-----------------------------

SOOOO I'm gonna sound like the shittiest person ever because I'm discontinuing this story. I just don't have any motivation to continue writing this book and I know I haven't even dived into Riven and Poppy's relationship yet, but I'm sorry. 

Thank you to everyone who clicked on this story and gave it a chance! I really am sorry I'm doing this. Maybe in the future I'll revisit this story again but until now, it's goodbye.