FOURTEEN

"It's ok love, let it out. I'm here." Riven said, stroking the girl's back as she threw up all the food she ate today.

"Ok. I'm done." Poppy rested the side of her head on the toilet seat.

"Ok, let's get you to bed. At least it'll be cleaner and more comfortable there." Riven carried the girl to her bed. Thankfully she only shared the room with Freya and even then they both had their own private bedroom.

Riven tucked the girl in and kissed her forehead. "Sleep tight, beautiful."

The boy was about to leave before the girl grabbed his hand again. "Can you stay?"

Riven looked at the girl. The only girl he ever loved. He knew this wasn't a good idea. Everything he ever did was to protect the girl from what he truly was. And not to mention his thing with Beatrix. But right now he didn't care. He wanted to be there for her.

"Ok." Riven whispered softly. He took off his shirt and pants and was only in his boxers as he climbed in next to the girl. The girl immediately rested her head on his bare chest. She liked how she always felt safe in his arms.

The two didn't say much as they laid in silence. Riven was thinking, a lot. A lot has happened already and he was trying his best to forget about it because he wanted to be a change man for Poppy. But he always finds ways to fuck things up.

"I'm sorry." Poppy whispered so low Riven barely heard it.

"For what?"

"Everything. I broke your heart."

Riven sighed realizing what she was sorry about. Not too many people knew the reason why they broke up. There were a lot of rumors however, but none were true. 

"Nothing to be sorry for love." Riven reassured the girl.

Poppy sniffed. "I'm just a messed up person who can't ever do anything right in her life. My parents are died, the one who raised me is going to die, I barely talk to my twin anymore, sometimes I just feel like no matter how much I try, everyone in my life is gonna leave me anyways. Am I really that much of a disappointment?"

"Hey look at me." Riven said to the girl that she didn't lift her head to look at the boy. "Poppy seed." A nickname she hasn't heard in awhile caused her to stare at the boy's beautiful eyes that held so much emotion. "I don't care if you broke my heart because you were scared I'll leave you so you left first because you have to understand I'm not going anywhere. No matter how much you push me away I'll always find my way back to you. I would be a complete mess if you left me because I know in the end I'll do anything I can just to see you smile. And you're not a disappointment. You're a backass specialist who is skilled in 7 different types of weapons. I don't even know who else can do that. You don't know it but you're making your parents, Silva, Sky." The boy stroke the girl's cheek. "I'm proud of you."  

Poppy leaned in and placed a delicate, passionate kiss. She knew she didn't deserve a second chance with the boy. Even if he seemed so cold on the outside, he always had a soft spot for the people he cared about. And Poppy definitely fell in that category. 

And Poppy was lucky enough to experience that side of him.

"I love you Riven."

Riven smiled, caressing her cheek. "I love you too."

✄-----------------------------

JUST KIDDING HAAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!

DID I GET ANYONE???

YES??

NOO??

HAHAHA I'm only joking. There is no way I'm discontinuing this story because I haven't even finished it yet. And I have so much in store for it. Also I know I hate it when I read a story and the author decides to discontinue it and I'm left here like uuuuhhhh don't leave me on a cliffhanger. But no I would never ever do that to you guys! If it wasn't clear, I'm NOT discontinuing this book. IT WAS ONLY A JOKE!!

ALSO WHERE ARE MY LIMELIGHTS AT??? DID YOU SEE OUR BOYS ANNOUCED THEY'RE GOING ON TOUR!!! YEEEESSS!! COMMENT BELOW IF YOU'RE GONNA GO SEE THEM!! I'M SEEING THEM IN IRVINE!! I CAN'T WAIT :)