scene 11

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"That's it for today's class dismissed make sure to submit your brochures tonight," My professor said and the students started to pack up and leave I was saving all my work on my laptop that's technically Taehyung's before I shoved everything in my bag.

I walk down the hallway on my phone and answer all the texts from my mom she worries too much about my things I'm gonna get kidnapped or something she watches way too many crime shows.

eomma:
I saw on the news a body was found in a car repair shop it was buried to ash! You have to be careful!!I'm gonna order the safety keychain and mail it to you it has pepper spray and an emergency button.

eomma:
use the buddy system go with Jungkook he is tall and strong

yoongi:
eomma that case was ruled as an accident the cops said so

yoongi:
and what the hell I'm strong :(

eomma:
still act sick so no one sits next to you on the bus when you go home late

yoongi:
sure eomma I'll be careful
love u 😽

eomma:
my good and handsome son work hard I'll send you some money this month when I have it

yoongi:
don't worry about me
I'm actually happy with life right now.

I was walking outside where a crowd was growing I looked up from my phone wondering why everyone was outside near the parking lot.

I tried to worm my through the crowd bumping into people everyone was in my way I need to get to the bus stop. When I heard girl student whispering around me.

"Who is that? He is so hot"

"Isn't that the billionaire?"

"Is that a Lamborghini Sian FKP 37?"

"Those cars are over 3 million dollars"

"Why is he here?"

I finally saw what everyone was looking at and my heartbeat sped up...there was my boyfriend leaning against his million-dollar car on his phone and excitement took over me.

"Jimin!" I grinned and ran towards him he looked up than quickly shoved his phone in his pocket and caught me as I threw myself against him hugging him tightly.

"Hello Sunshine" he whispered into my ear his voice was smooth it sent shivers down my spine.

I pulled back and he kissed me softly making my mind spin at the feeling of his lips pressed on mine because fuck...Jimin is a good kisser we have been dating for a week now and it's been fantastic.