Character Intro!

Name:- He-Sang
Role:- Main lead
Aka:- Sang
Strength :- Have the greatest business mind, University heartthrob.
Weakness:-Someone hurting loved ones
Personality :-Extrovert to loved ones, Introvert to all others, From a rich Family.

Name :- V-Bella
Role :- Main lead
Aka :- Bella
Strength :-Great Artist, Have a nice vocals, good leader, Soo into business
Weakness :-Someone hurting her loved once
Personality :- Act cold outside but sensitive inside, Extrovert gradually turned into an introvert, From an Upper Middle Class Family.

Name:- Au-Rana
Role:- Second lead or Bella's best friend
Aka:- Aura
Strength:- Best in the medicine department, departmental beauty, Always Updated
Weakness :-Breaking trust
Personality:- Soo sensitive, so sweet with everyone, Crazy, From an Upper Middle Class Family.

Name:- Oh-Gin
Role:- Third lead or Bella's best friend
Aka:- Gin
Strength :- Best online Gamer, Pro in hacking skills
Weakness :- Hurting Loved ones
Personality:- Only good to Bella and Aura. Introvert. Crazy. From a Rich family.

He-Sang or Sang. Son of the Chairman of Albert University, Mr. Raymond. Growing up in a tremendous mansion didn't make Sang's life perfect. Getting escorted everywhere, being watched 24×7...everything felt like castigation for him. A punishment which he's not deserved of.
Joining with his parents for each and every business party was not his choice, but it benefited him in different ways in the form of other 6 boys.
They taught him how to accept everything what's happening in the present like what they're doing now. Not till the end, but till a time period.
After his highschool graduation he and the boys moved out from their home. Which was like getting into heaven from hell. Anyhow they were rich enough to built their own mansions and was capable to look after their living. The 3 years of bachelor's degree was not so tough for them, but for only 2 years. In those 2 years they got 5 more new friends. It took sometime to understand those new 5 people's true self which made their final year deadly.
After recovering from those trauma, Sang decided to persuade his Master's in his father's campus.
Here, he is meeting a girl whom he's going to spend rest of his life. His soulmate. His Lover. His future fiancé to his future wife.

V-Bella, aka Bella is a student in the same college. She finished her degree in Albert's college of commerce and business. She's just an ordinary girl with a lot of passion for business. She's really a great artist with a lot of hobbies. She was an active person in her past. But because of some trust issues with her friends she became a very different person. She was never scared of new challenges in her life. She is very sensitive inside but she never showed  her sensitive part to any of her friends except her two best friends Aura and Gin.

Bella was always satisfied with what she was having . She was always thankful that her two best friends are very loyal to her. Aura is a very good girl, she always supports bella in all her bad and good times. Same for Gin also. He always listen to Bella's problems and he'll console her. And he always succeed in that. He was very encouraging. Bella have a favourite teacher in her highschool. Mrs. Lara. Mrs. Lara was soo supportive and she like Bella very much because she was a very good human being in all possible ways..

Other characters will be revealed according to their time in screen..

Sorry for not uploading pictures of the characters.. I'm not good at drawing.. So please forgive your author..:(