Chapter 40

Chapter 40. No

"Trevon," Jake, my friend and my partner in crime, called me.

I looked at him. "What is it, bro?"

He placed his arm at the backrest of Strawberry's seat, his girlfriend, before he mouth something to me that I could not understand. My forehead knotted and gave him an astonishingly look.

"What?" I mouthed before gazing his girlfriend.

"Si Zani, 'yong kapatid mo ay nakita ko rito," he said before looking around.

His girlfriend is quite tipsy. Strawberry is out of our topic and she's not that talkative when we're in a club. She's just being silent and being her, ignoring what's happening to her surroundings and creating her own world.

"Z-Zani? M-My sister? She is here, Jake?" I asked Engineer Marcus surely.

He nodded. "Yeah, she is here."

I immediately stood on my seat. My little sister is fucking here! What if someone will make fun of her?! This is ridiculous! She shouldn't be here! I should pull her out of this place! This place is not for her! And fuck! Why did her manager let her out at the middle of the night, huh?! Alizeh Noelani is a model and she have to get out here!

I walked fastly but I suddenly stopped when I saw a lady walking to my direction. I went near her when she loses her balance. I catched her and my mouth formed into an O when I saw how beautiful she is. She looked sleepy but still pretty.

Staring at her closely like this making my heart shattered unexplainably. Shit! I don't know, but I felt my hardness down here! Ano ba'ng ginagawa ng babaeng ito at bakit tumitigas ngayon ang pagkalalaki ko? I took a deep breath before helping her to balance herself. She is drunk and I can smell alcohol from her.

She lose her balance again but I encircled my arms around her waist right away, supporting her heaviness. Hindi ko na matiis ang pagkalalaki kong tumatayo kaya inilapit ko ang aking bibig sa tainga ng babae. Halatang nakiliti pa siya ngunit hindi ko iyon pinansin at sa halip ay mas lalo pa siyang hinapit. Fuck! I want this woman tonight!

"Fuck!" I cussed. "Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked her huskily.

Mayamaya ay hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko at sinunggaban ko kaagad ang kaniyang mapupulang mga labi. Sobrang lambot niyon at mas lalo pa akong natatakam. What the hell! Her mouth! Fuck! I want to feel her mouth! Shit! What's really happening to me?

I admit, I am a playboy and I fucked anyone who I want to fuck. But damn! I never felt this before! Kahit kailan ay hindi ako ganito kasabik sa isang babae! Sila mismo ang lumalapit sa akin at isang uportyunidad na iyon para sa akin. Grabbing the opportunity is not bad anyway!

That night...

We had a one night stand. I found out that she is a virgin and I devirginized her. She's the only virgin I bedded all of my life. She is really different... The first time I laid my eyes to her, something tickling inside me. Her angelic face making me addicted to her even more.

Akala ko, pagkagising ko kinaumagahan ay katabi ko siya ngunit nagulat ako na wala na akong katabi sa kama at mag-isa na lang ako. Mabilis na bumalikwas ako at bumaba sa kama ko 'tsaka lumabas ng silid. Hinanap ko siya sa loob ng condo ko at inikot ko na ang kabuuhan ng unit ko pero hindi ko siya makita. I whispered a cuss before going back to my room.