Chapter 42 (RR)

Riley's POV

Rye is right when he said that the food isn't great here. The presentation is good though.

We took a lot of pictures in every corner. I want to post it and brag, but let's just wait for our label first before doing so.

He sent me home and reminded me not to talk to Ace. I don't have the reason to talk to him though.

I was already lying on my bed when Rye mentioned me in a tweet.

I blushed and screamed.

I didn't know that he was looking at me that way. It was Sir Ira who took our picture.

Here we go with the rose counting again. It's just an emojis. There will be no meaning. 1,2,3,4.....38, 39.

For sure this has no meaning.
There's no harm in checking, though.

"You are my world." I found the meaning.

"Aaahhhh"
I screamed.

Be still, my heart.

I just noticed his header too. That's my photo. How can Rye be this loud?
It equates to announcing that I am his boyfriend. I visited his liked tweets. Mostly are from me and his sister's tweets. I regretted scrolling down.
I know it is normal for him to like her photos before. She is Rye's ex-girlfriend. Of course, Rye will heart all her posts too.

I checked Elaine's Tweets. Mostly are pictures of material things given to him by Rye. The last tweet was two weeks ago. This stupid guy showered that bitch with gifts. Why is Rye acting like a sugar daddy before? I am lost for words. That girl seems so proud bragging too. Some of her tweets were in the mansion's car park. She acts like she owns the Kirigun cars.
Pathetic.

I called Rye. No answer. I tried again. Still no answer.

Are you cheating on me?
Just kidding.

Maybe he is taking a bath.

Someone is calling me using a different number.

I rejected it. It must be one of my admirers again. Riley Beautiful Cameron. I need to change my name to this.

I still have time to read while waiting for Rye. I grabbed a new release of BL story. This one is a very good story. It's the love between a bodyguard and his boss. I was blushing the whole time while reading steamy scenes. When will I experience breaking a table while being fucked too? Do it to me, Rye. Break everything, even my bones. At least I will die satisfied.

A loud knock disturbed my concentration.

"Hey, your boyfriend is outside." It was my cousin who was so red.

"Rye?"

"Do you have another boyfriend aside from that Kirigun? Care to share?" She chuckled.

We are not close. This girl hates me too. I can feel it. The feeling is mutual but it's not to the point where we will fight with each other.