✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞

It was warm

It was warm.

Uncomfortably warm.

It felt as though the warmth that was surrounding him was almost suffocating, yet not quite.

The blonde attempted to open his eyes, fluttering them open just to be met with a black void.

Despite the area around him being warm, his body itself was cold, freezing even. He couldn't help but furrow his brows in confusion at this as he looked in each direction, searching for anything to indicate where he might be.

The feeling of warmth slowly became a feeling of warm liquid surrounding his body.

Moving his hand from the substance, the blonde realized then that he was currently laying down in the liquid.

Upon lifting his hand up to his face, the grey eyes of the blonde widened a bit as he saw the crimson substance that covered his hand.

Without moving himself, the blonde shifted as if his body moved on its own, now causing his face to come in view of his reflection that was embedded in the crimson liquid.

Seeing his own reflection didn't baffle him however, his own scarlet eyes staring back into his own did.

It was a similar scene that he had experienced once before when he was searching within himself for an ability strong enough to take revenge upon the troupe.

Was he revisiting his inner self once more?

"Do you believe that you're able to protect her?"

The voice spoke through the reflection, causing the blonde to let out a surprised gasp.

"Do you honestly think that she's better off with you now? Instead of on her own?" The voice questioned him once more.

Shaking his head, the blonde immediately retorted, "Who are you why are you asking me these things?" Slight frustration was evident in his tone.

The eyelids of the reflection closed momentarily as if it were humored by his words.

"What do you mean? These are your exact thoughts, are they not?"