27 | Improvement

Everyone had back to their school. Sero and Kirishima immediately laughed at Bakugou's new hairstyle. Bakugou's hair immediately went back to original when he got angry about it.

Everyone was talking about how was their internships went. They suddenly remembered about the Hero Killer, Stain and immediately looked at four of them, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki and Boboiboy.

To be honest, Boboiboy was so glad that Nezuko didn't get involved in this because that day was actually quite a scary event.

Unlike four of them, everyone though Endeavour saved them and arrested the Hero Killer instead. So they decided to play along with it.

"All right, I have arrived. Anyways , we'll start now. Right. Hero basic training. Long time no see, boys and girls! How have you been?" All Might welcomed them to his class at outside. They were in their hero costume.

"For this time's basic training... Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!" he introduced the lesson.

"If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?" Iida raised his hand as he asked.

"That place is for traning for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! It's a race!

This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You will break up into four five person groups and go through the training one group at a tine. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you will all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum," All Might explained and pointed at Bakugou at last.

"All right! First group, get in place!" he added.

The first group was Midoriya, Iida, Boboiboy, Sero and Nezuko. Some of them were still concerned about Iida's injuries but decided to watch. They also started to think who would got the first place.

"All right, here we go! Start!" All Might pressed the button.

Sero immediately used his tape to swing forwards. Nezuko had to be careful to not leave any damage and sprinted forwards. And there's Boboiboy, Thunderstorm appeared instead but still didn't move forwards. There was Iida, as fast as he always to run.

The first lead was Nezuko and the second lead was Sero but something was made him when down. Everyone didn't expect to see Midoriya could overtake his place. He didn't even leave any damage at all and almost matched his speed with Nezuko. His body was glowing light as well as the green electricity danced around him. Thunderstorm actually just noticed and decided to not waste his time.

"Thunderstorm Sprint," zoom! Thunderstorm immediately zoomed like a flash. He immediately at Nezuko's side as Midoriya was close from behind.

A lot of things happened in a minute. Midoriya didn't damage his body nor the building and what's up with the flash, Boboiboy? Every questions flooded in their mind. They amazed by Midoriya and Boboiboy at the same time. This was new instead even Thunderstorm accidentally had made his appearance before.

As for three of them, Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki didn't know that Thunderstorm could be this faster, probably faster than both Nezuko and Iida. They already fought alongside with Thunderstorm at Hosu City and his speed was no jokes at all.

They actually just realized the moves made by Midoriya, it was Bakugou's. This even made Bakugou more pissed.

Midoriya tried his best to calm down and stayed at five percent as well as Nezuko. Thunderstorm decided to leave them behind and sprinted towards. Midoriya got distracted by the sudden red thunder roar and misplaced his leg. Nezuko didn't waste her time to save him before he could 'damage' his body again.

"Finish! Thank you! And congratulations!" All Might handed him the 'THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME' prize.

"I look so ridiculous in this," Thunderstorm pointed at it with the straight face.

"Nezuko, you amazed me that you saved Midoriya before he could hurt himself," Iida saluted at her.

"I think that is all hero's first priority, right? Thank you for that and I'm sorry if I slowed you down," Midoriya stated as he apolgized to Nezuko. She just beamed her smile and patted his head, which he didn't mind at all.

"That's true! That will be the bonus for Nezuko! This is a rescue race after all," All Might gave her thumbs up with his big and great smile. Thunderstorm secretly smiled at that.

"Young Boboiboy came in first but compared to the beginning of the year, you've all gotten a lot better at using your Quirks. Keep going like this and start preparing for your final exam! Group One, you can leave the field. Group Two, get ready!" All Might finished.

Boboiboy reverted back and took his prize. He went up to Nezuko and put it on her instead while smiling. She didn't mind at all and smiled at him back.

Finally, the training finished. Everyone would go change back to their uniform school. Midoriya was in his deep though when suddenly Mineta called him out. Boboiboy, who happened to be his side had his Quake's instinct that Mineta was up to something.

"Midoriya! I discovered something crazy! Come here!" Mineta waved his hand at him.

"Look at this hole, Shawshank! It's probably thanks to the efforts of our seniors! Next door, it's... You know, the girls' locker room!" Minete managed to gain his attentions and that was it.

Quake finally made his appearance with his Quake Fists together before Iida could stopped him instead. He looked at Mineta with his motherly evil, scary yet sweet smile with veins popped on his forehead while readying to lecture him. Everyone suddenly feared by this as this atmosphere was heavy.

"Earth Grab!" out of nowhere, Mineta was trapped by the land from the ground. Everyone was even slowly retreated from there.

"Mineta..." Quake still maintained his smile but his face darkened. Mineta gulped at this, knew that he probably would pee in his pants.

"Have you ever learn how to respect woman? Respect everyone's boundaries? The mainly is of course, don't go harassing and sexualising someone. Little did you know that peeping is a criminal act? That is not how Hero supposed to do, right?" Quake kept his sweet evilish and motherly smile. Mineta could feel like he was dying here by this scary heavy aura.

"If I still keep seeing you being a nasty pervert, I wouldn't hesitate to knock you with this fists of mine," Quake raised his Quake Fist, threatened Mineta.

"Boboiboy... That's enough," Midoriya trembled put his hand on Quake's shoulder, hoped that he won't be the next victim.

He seemed to be snapped out by it, a little relaxed now as well as the atmosphere was also dissapeared. Midoriya felt glad that Quake wouldn't throw a fit when someone tried to snap him from the heavy conversation, unless it was Blaze as far as he knew.

"I'm giving you a chance, Mineta. Try not to be a pervert. I still have to report this to Mr. Aizawa and the girls after this," Quake before Boboiboy reverted himself.

Mineta finally freed but immediately dropped down to the floor, probably 'traumatized' by Boboiboy himself.

The girls, who happened to eavesdrop the conversation were feeling safe by it. They were so glad that Boboiboy would not hesitate to give Mineta a lesson.

It was almost time for summer vacation. They would have a training camp in the woods, as Aizawa stated. But for those who didn't pass the final exam before that will be sentecned to stay in summer school. Everyone were excited about this. They had to work and study hard for their training camp.

---

A/N: this chapter seems like a bonus chapter, but oh well.

I though I can continue write the Final Exam arc in this chapter but I guess I will put it in next chapter.

So, into the next chapter! Final Exam arc!

(1353 words)