Part 14 (permanent containment cell)

Y/N pov:

After they questioned me about my powers of analysis and immortality.... I went to sleep....

SCP 990/Richard:"hello Y/N"

Y/N:"hey 990/Richard"

SCP 990/Richard:"now let's start training"

After a while of training...

SCP 990/Richard:"alright Y/N we're done training for today..."

Y/N:"oh I'm I starting to wake up?"

SCP 990/Richard:"no but I would like to talk to you about something..."

Y/N:"huh...?"

SCP 990/Richard:"I told you you'll know what you'll need to decide when you meet him.... And when you do meet him... Tell the 05s that I told you that he is going to escape and that he will be ready to start his war.... And that your the only one who can stop him"

Y/N:"!?!?"

SCP 990/Richard:"I'm sure that the 05s will know what I'm talking about... But for now it looks like your waking up... So I'll see you next time Y/N"

Y/N:"bye 990/Richard...."

After that I woke up and went about my day as usual. Then when it was 14.00 Bright and Johnson came in.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N!"

Johnson:"good to see you again Y/N"

Y/N:"hey guys. Need something?"

Doctor Bright:"actually we are here to move you to your permanent containment cell! Oh and btw they classified you as keter... And that people with level 2 clearance or higher can only know about you."

Y/N:"alright then..."

After that the three of us went to go to my containment cell on our way there way I bumped into someone they were wearing a blind fold and seems to be a Caucasian female, near her mid 20s, about 180 cm tall, and there were also armed guards escorting her...

So I assume that she's an SCP....

then...

SCP number: SCP 187
Name: Evelin
Power: double vision
Personality: friendly, nice and shy

Author's: ya I couldn't find SCP 187 real name either so I had to improvise

Then their blind fold came of...

SCP 187/Evelin:(gasp)"OH MY GOODNESS I'VE SEEN LOTS OF PEOPLES FUTURE'S BUT NEVER HAVE I SAW A FUTURE LIKE YOURS!!!"

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Then SCP 187's/Evelin's guard put her blind fold back on her.... and carried her of to some where else....

Y/N:"...."

Doctor Bright:"umm... Let's get going Y/N...."

Johnson:"oh........ Right....... Come on Y/N"

After that we got to my new cell. There is a sign in the front of my cell that says SCP xxx, keter and more details about me.

Then I went inside my cell. My new cell looks bigger, has a better softer bed of course a table with 2 chairs in the middle of the room there was also a bathroom behind I door in my cell, there was a sofa near a coffee table along with 2 bookshelves containing all sorts of books.

After that went to sleep and trained some more with 990/Richard. The next morning.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N great news the the 05s decided to let you meet the other SCPs once a week like SCP-173! Oh and they also decided to let you roam around the site as long as you have one armed guard with you."

Y/N:"oh thx for the head up bright"

SCP 187/Evelin pov

After some sleep I was finally feeling well enough to speak....

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"SCP 187.... can you please tell us what happended yesterday and what you saw...?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"...."(sigh)"I guess I have no chose so I guess I should just tell you I saw that SCP... But they seems different.... And what's more strange is that I saw 4 different versions of them....."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"!?!?!? WAIT WHAT HOW WE THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE'S EXACT FUTURES' NOT JUST THEIR POSSIBLE FUTURES"

SCP 187/Evelin:"So did I.... I don't know how that happended....."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:(talking to another researcher)"someone please tell the 05s about this...."

Random researcher:"right...."

After that the other researchers exited the room....

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"SCP 187 can you tell us what you saw...."

SCP 187/Evelin:"well the thing is I saw four different versions of them but... I could only see 2 of them clearly.... I could also see the other 2 but not clearly"

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"WAIT WHAT IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"WELL I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I CAN SEE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THAT PERSON'S FUTURE SO I DON'T KNOW!"

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"SCP 187 can you tell us what you mean when you said you couldn't see the other 2 clearly...?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"I was able to see the other 2 but one of them were blacked out and the other was blurry... So I couldn't see much of them..."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"then describe the 2 versions that you can see clearly"

SCP 187/Evelin:"well one looks happy and cheerful but.... The other... ...is dead and it looks like they were tortured to dead...."

One of SCP 187's/Evelin's researcher:"I see thank you SCP 187 I know this wasn't easy for you...."

SCP 187/Evelin:"Ya...."

After that he left and I tried to forget about what happened with that SCP... But for some reason I feel like I'm going to meet them again soon....

Author's note: hey guys I might not be able to post any new parts tomorrow and the day after tomorrow but I promise that I will post as soon as I can. Again I'm sorry for not being able to post soon....