𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇? 𝐏𝐓𝟐

"You were on the entire time?!""Well duh, I'm basically a stalker"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Well duh, I'm basically a stalker"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
1 hour later, i was chilling in bed after i ended the live and weirdly my phone was blowing up with messages. At first, I didn't pay any attention to it but it got so annoying that i had to see why i was being messaged constantly. It was a bunch of Instagram notifications from Javon's fans.

That confused me. Why would Javon's fans have any interest in me anyway? Was it because i said he was my new celebrity crush or something?
I opened a bunch of messages but refused to reply to them because the ones i read absolutely shocked me and made my heart beat 10x faster

JAVONWCLTONS:
— bro, Javon was on the live
the entire time omg!!!<3

LOVINGRUE:
— tell me if Javon asks you
about this

ASHTRAYINASHES:
— Javon was watching the live
girly💃🏼

My heart was beating incredibly fast- what the hell is Javon gonna think of me? Was it gonna be awkward on set between us now...I don't want that to happen.  I sat on my bed overthinking for at least 10 minutes until my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see who was calling and it was an unknown number.

Me being curious, I answered it.

"Hello?" I spoke and the voice on the other end sounded a little familiar. "Is this Y/n L/n?" They asked and i furrowed my brows. "Yeah, who's this?" I questioned. "Javon Walton" i could practically hear the smirk in his voice, the tone of it said it all. "How did you get my number?" I laughed and i heard him chuckle too.

"I know people" he replied. "So..i'm your new celebrity crush, huh?" He continued and i groaned at his teasing. "You were on the entire time?" I asked, feeling incredibly embarrassed. "Well duh, I'm basically a stalker. Just ask my discord fans" he responded with a laugh, making me smile.

His laugh was the best thing.

"Well...why didn't you say anything?" I questioned. "Cause I couldn't blow my cover, thats called being a bad stalker" he joked and i rolled my eyes playfully. "By the way, sorry for my fans that hated on you on thar live. It was unfair and they gotta learn some respect" he explained softly, he's incredibly sweet. "Don't apologise for what they did, you can't control them" I reassured.

We ended up talking until 1am, Javon even convinced me to FaceTime. I found out many things about him. He acts and boxes, he has 3 siblings and one of them is his twin, he's extremely funny, his nickname is Wanna and i also heard the story of how he got the part on euphoria.

He also learned things about me and he seemed so intrigued. His eyes never went away from the screen, they focused on me. And whenever i told him something he particularly liked, a small smile curled at his lips. Which reminds me that Wanna is a great listener...an extremely good one when he wants to be. Thats what he told me at least....

The FaceTime with Javon made me forget the whole livestream, it wasn't awkward between us, he just teased me about it but promised not to tell anyone else to save my embarrassment which was sweet.

"Y/n.." i heard Javon whisper, i hummed in reply. "I'm gonna leave you to go sleep but i'll message you in the morning, okay? I have an important question for you" he explained, i smiled lazily. "Why can't you tell me now?" I asked with a slight whine and Wanna chuckled a little. "Because i need you to be wide awake" he simply replied.

"Okay.." I whispered and he sent me a smile. "Goodnight Y/n, i'll talk to you tomorrow okay? I promise" he spoke with a gentle tone. "Goodnight, Wanna.." I replied and as soon as he hung up, my eyes shut and i fell into a deep sleep.