𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊: 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆

set to be in third person;

The escape that Mr. Nam did on the facility was hard as he was followed by the gunshots throughout his way.

The old man ended up getting a scratch but still continue to survive for his mission.

Although he was kinda exhausted with blurry vision, the determination he had cannot be surpass by anyone. His will to save the kids are too strong.

"He really did commit a foolish crime." General Y/L/N scratch his chin using the back of his palm, "He really is willing to risk everything."

"He's a father after all," replied by the wife, who silently wish that the person who man's up will really achieve what he really desire.

"And an honorable rescuer," the woman sigh, "We are too different from him. We're selfish."

The husband immediately caught off guard by her wife. As he removes his gaze from the monitor, the eyes of him slowly landed to the lady.

"What are you talking about?"

It was earlier before the man would execute the plan that he really did think for hours after he prepared everything he need when a knock came from the outside of his door.

Without replying to that person, he continue his packing. His eyes diverted when the door open and made a creak sound and suprisingly, he saw the female doctor she didn't expect to meet again.

"Dra. Y/L/N,"

The head the peek from the inside, sent a small smile before organizing her self. She stood there with pure confidence before deciding to enter to have the conversation she anticipated since then.

"Mr. Nam,"

The lady greeted back, after entering the temporarily room of the man. "I've heard from my husband that you're planning to escape. May I know why you're so agitated to do so?"

Scoffing from the words he did not expect to heard, the man furrowed his brows.

"Why are you asking me this as if I have no love one to protect." he vaguely answer.

"I know, my daughter is bitten yet never been turned according to her friends and as long as they're out there. I'll find them no matter what,"

Dra. Y/L/N sit on the bed as it cease a little. "It's dangerous. You should known that."

"If your here to convince me to not to. You're just like wasting your time for nothing. My mind is already made-up." fastly retorted by the other, "I already knew the thing that I'll face in there."

The room had an awkward silence for awhile before the lady fidgets with her fingers. Speaking for her self again.

"Only if I am more than a doctor, I will do the same but my chances of being alive after going out is-"

"So you give up without trying? I'm sorry to say this but that such a pathetic excuse for a doctor and a mother like you Mrs. Y/L/N."

The Captain and the Doctor then had a staring contest as their pride is on the line of it. But before it could intensify and both of them goes unto a fight. Mister Nam as he is known better.

"I know that you love your kids but I also known for the fact that you think it wasn't an enough reason to risk your life for them." the man then gestures the door, "If you doesn't have anything to say. The door is open for you."

"They needed me here." The woman sitting on the bed, clutch her hand tightly.

"They also needed you there."