twenty nine

Walking into her room, Heather sat at the desk as she opened it to see who owned the diary, but the pages were blank. She closed the book and looked at the back to see a name. "Tom Marvolo Riddle?" She read. Heather looked at her feather pen and grab it. Dipping it in ink, Heather let the ink drop onto the page and disappear. Dipping it again, Heather flipped the page to start writing. "My name is Heather Potter."

Hello Heather Potter, my name is Tom Riddle.

Heather was shocked that the book replied back. "Okay. Creepy book replies back." She mumbled as he started writing. "Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?"

Yes.

Dipping the feather pen in the again for the third time, Heather asked another question. "Can you tell me?"

No.

Heather shook her head as this was pointless.

But I can show you. Let me take you back fifty years ago.

Heather saw a the pages flip to see a date. 13th June. She lifted the book up to see a light. Her eyes widened before being sucked into the book.
~~~
Heather was shocked that she was in Hogwarts. She started walking till she saw a stair case and a boy at the top. "Excuse me?" She said as she got closer. "Can you tell me what is going on here?" She asked again. "Are you Tom Riddle?" When she got no response, Heather asked again. "Can you hear me?"

When she didn't get an answer, Heather looked in the direction he was looking at to see them carrying a dead body out. "Oh my god." She said. "What happened?"

"Riddle?" Heather jumped and looked at a professor. "Come."

"Professor Dumbledore." He said.

"Dumbledore?" She mumbled.

She followed Tom and listened. "It is not wise wondering around this late hour, Tom." He tells him.

"Yes, professor. I suppose I..." Tom cut himself off. "I had to see for myself if the rumors were true."

"I'm afraid they are, Tom." He said. "They are true."

"About the school. I don't have a home to go to." Heather looked at Tom as she could relate. Well, she has a home, but they don't really care about her. "They wouldn't really close Hogwarts, would they professor?"

"I understand, Tom, but I'm afraid....Headmaster Dippet may have no choice."

"Sir, if it all stopped, if the person responsible was caught..."

Heather looked at Tom think he knows something. "Is there something you wish to tell me?"

"No, sir. Nothing." Tom says.

"Very well, then." Dumbledore says. "Off you go."

Heather followed Tom as she needed answers. She ran as Tom was way ahead of her. Heather was confused as to where he was going. They came to a door. Heather watched as he pulled his wand out and open a door just to hear a voice. "Let's get you out of there..."

"Evening, Hagrid." Tom says as Heather heard a slam. "I'm going to have to turn you in, Hagrid. I don't think you meant it to kill anyone but..."

"You can't. You don't understand."

"The dead girl's parents will be here tomorrow. The least Hogwarts can do is make sure the thing that killed their daughter is slaughtered."

Heather was shocked by this. "It wasn't him." Hagrid says. "Aragog never killed no one. Never."

"Monsters don't make good pets, Hagrid." Tom says with his wand pointed at Hagrid. "Now stand aside."

Heather didn't say much as she watched. She felt so bad for Hagrid as she knew something wasn't right. She didn't know what happened, but she did say one name. "Hagrid!"
~~~
Appearing back in her room, Heather ran out to tell Ron and Hermione what she figured out.
~~~
"It was Hagrid. He opened the chamber of Secrets 50 years ago." Heather tells them.

"It can't be Hagrid. It just can't be." Hermione says.

"We don't even know this Tom Riddle." Ron says as they walked through the yard. "He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me."

"The monster had killed somebody, Ron." Heather says. "What would any of us have done?"

"Look, Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go and ask him about it?"

Heather didn't know about that. "That would be a cheerful visit." Ron says. "Hello, Hagrid. Tell us have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?"

Neither of them knew Hagrid got behind them. "Mad and hairy?" They looked to see Hagrid there behind them. "You wouldn't be talking about me, now, would you?"

"No." All three said.

Heather noticed something in Hagrid's hand. "What's that you've got, Hagrid?"

"Oh, it's Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent." Hagrid says showing them the container. "For the Mandrakes, you know? According to Professor Sprout, they've still got a bit of growing up to do, but once heir acne's cleared up, we'll be able to chop them up and stew them and then we'll get those people at the hospital un-Petrified." Heather nodded as she knew there was no way it's him. "In the meantime, though, you three best be looking after yourselves. All right?"

They nodded causing Hagrid to leave. They saw Neville running up to them. "Heather..." he said. "I don't know who did it, but you'd better come."

Heather followed him.
~~~
When they got to her room, Heather saw everything destroyed. She didn't know what happened as she started searching for the one thing that she was hiding. Tom Riddle's diary. She searched the pile and sighed as she heard Ron. "They found it, Ron." She said as she looked at her friends. "Tom Riddle's diary is missing."
~~~
That night, Heather sat by the fire trying to think of which Gryffindor would destroy her room. They all loved her, but why was they wanting Tom's diary. George saw Heather and walked over to her. "Hey." She looked up. "Sorry about your room."

"Thanks. I don't know who did it though or why they wanted that diary back." She tells him. "George, did you see anyone go to my room."

"No." He said. "But I will help you find out who did."

Heather smile as she stood up and hugged him. They didn't see someone watching them. The person watched as George looked at Heather and move her hair out of her green eyes. George leaned in and kissed her. She blushed at that as they pulled back. Fred saw them and walked away laughing. "Someones got a crush on Heather Potter." He mumbled as he went to bed. "Despite the bond."

"Goodnight, Heather."

"Goodnight, George."

Remember the twins are 13-14 and Heather is 12. I don't want people trying to say it's to early because they're older, but they're not. Just by a year or two. Enjoy!