Chapter 11

Lillian tossed and turned before slowly opening her eyes.

She blinked a few times, trying to adjust her vision to the light that entered the room.

When she could see clearly, she found the girl that was supposed to be her sister- sitting on a couch at the corner of the room.

She looked at the young woman, questioningly, tugging the blanket to her neck for warmth.

"Hi! I'm Riley, your twin sister." The girl- Riley- said, waving at her with an excited look, she looked like she had been crying, her nose looking a little red.

Lillian narrowed her eyes suspiciously and looked around the room, as if searching for something.

Riley awkwardly hung her hand down as she saw her sister blatantly ignore her. She didn't like that she was ignored but reasoned with herself that Lillian got kicked out from her own house hence the wariness.

"It's time for lunch. Come to the dining room when you're ready." Riley said getting up from her seat, upset. Feeling wronged since she only wanted to talk to her sister, only for said sister to treat her coldly.

Lillian nodded and saw Riley leave. Her upset look didn't escape lillian's eyes but chose not to say anything, her heart racing rapidly till Riley left the room. Only them did Lillian heaved a sigh, her heart slowly calming down.

She didn't enjoy talking with strangers and now she is in a house full of strangers!

Ohh God save her.

She quickly showered and wore the clothes Riley kept on the couch. It was a black ripped jeans paired with a white shirt and a black jacket.

She didn't want to go but didn't want to keep them waiting if they were one of those families that waited for everyone before eating their meal.

She took a deep breathe before opening the bedroom door and stepping out.

As the dining room was on the way to the guestroom she quickly found her way to the dining room, which was now filled with people.

As she slowly entered the room she saw her identical sister, Riley, chatting away with her family and the table was filled with people. Only one seat was vacant and it was between Riley and Issac.

As she was looking at the seat wondering whether she should join them or not a gasp made her look up and at the male that looked at her with a shocked look.

His gaze flickering from his sister to the stranger with his mouth wide open.

Riley looked at the direction he was looking at and found him looking at her twin. She waved her over and Lillian made her way to the empty seat awkwardly, knowing it's too late for her to leave the room.

"Dear, I think I'm drunk." A female voice said clutching her husband's bicep and her head with another.

"Me too." A male voice said.

"Me three." The one that gasped said.

All three looked at the girl beside Riley in shook.

The clinking of glass from Benjamin caught their attention.

They looked at him in question, as if to ask where he got a cloning machine. The clone was just too like Riley, except for their demeanor.

"Zach, Steve and Stacey, meet Lillian. Lillian meet Zach, Steve and Stacey, my wife. We are your new family now." Benjamin announced making the three members of his family say 'what'.

Lillian looked deep in thoughts not expecting him to say that. She thought he or someone would ask her to make up some excuse and leave their family alone. Not accept her into their family!

"What." Stacey- Benjamin's wife- chuckled in disbelief.

"Lillian is Riley's twin sister." He said looking at her.

She nodded her head in understanding still looking dazed with a lot of questions.

"We have another sister?" The guy's name Steve, she learnt, said.

"She was kidnapped?" The guy that noticed her first, Zach, said.

"I'm adopted." Riley said, excitedly dropping the boom.

'Is that something to be proud of?'

Lillian wondered.

"What?" Zach said, rubbing his forehead, confused.