Chapter 7

I was actually happy after a long time, but I know I shouldn't bring my guard down or he might pop back right into my life when I am the most vulnerable.

I let it slide and took a quick shower so I can get ready to go shopping. I know its just shopping but I feel todays is going to be great. I took a long, peaceful shower and cleared my head. I started getting ready.

(Outfit and accessories)

Hairstyle and makeup

Wow I did look hot

Wow I did look hot. I started hacking into the system, they sure did have poor security I have to tell them. I started looking threw the cameras and found that the Russians are troubling them. Why cant the Russians leave anyone alone.

I went threw the footage in the torcher chamber. God I really don't want to be tourchered by them its kind of scary, even for the worlds best assassin. I checked threw the records and found they are not into human trafficking and felt relived.

I closed my laptop and started scrolling threw my phone, when I heard my name being called by Mattia. Yay no free time I am telling you. I went down just to look at my brothers standing there in the living room and no noticing me. Everyone one was busy with their phones.

So I had a plan. I saw Antino look at me but didn't make a noise. I really love you brother. I sneaked to the kitchen and found melted chocolate and mixed it with milk and water to make it more liquidy.

I entered the living room and saw Antino recording me. I sent a quick thumbs up and poured the juice on top of Mattia and Mattio and the hell broke loose.

They started yelling names, they think Antino poured the liquid but soon realized that it was me cause Antino was way across the room recording this. They tried to catch me but fell down because the floor became very slippery.

We all started laughing and dad came to check what all the noise was about and I didn't miss the slight smile on his face. And he ordered the twins to go clean themselves up.

Antino came and sat next to me. "Good one kiddo" he told. I just smiled at him and asked him "why do you hate me so much?". He seemed a little taken back and replied " I don't hate you Bella it is just that I fear of losing you again". And I just nodded. "You know I am not going to go anywhere, even if I do this time I will remember you so can you drop this cold act cause it's kind if scary", I told him.

It was really scary sometimes and it sent shivers threw me. He just smiled and said yes. His eyes had sparks in them and I knew what was going to happen. And I quickly moved away from him and started running.

He started chasing me and we were laughing. Lorenzo and Alessandro started chasing me too. "Play fair brothers, 3 against 1 how do you think I will last?". "Make that 5 little sis we are here for revenge" Mattia and Mattio said at the same time.

I started running to dads office so they wont come and catch me. I knocked hos office and he told me to enter, and I started searching for some place to hide. He was confused at first but caught on to what was happening with my dear brothers showed up. And you wont believe started helping my brothers.

"Not fair" I huffed out. And I was caught by my father. He carried me soo easily and placed me on the couch which was in his office and all 6 of them started tickling me.

"Okay fine fine I give up please leave me alone" I said in between laughs. My eyes were tearing and they stopped at last. And dad threw us out of his office and also reminding me to buy some dresses because there was some business meeting happening. I told okay and left his office.

We went to the garage and chose to use 2 cars. Antino, Mattio and me in 1 car and Lorenzo, Alessandro and Mattia in the other one. We speed of to the mall.

Wow it was pretty crowded considering that it was a weekday and all. But anyway I didn't care. Everyone had their walls up including me I saw people move away from us because of fear and respect. But I also heard gossips going around "who is she?" "Probably some whore" and other shit but ignored them and went to the store.

After literally 3 hours of shopping and the boys whining I agreed that they should take a break. But I saw Victoria Secret and went into it making all my brothers whine and sit on the bench there. "Such wimps I am telling you". Their heads snapped back at me, I guess I told that aloud. "What was that young lady?" Lorenzo asked and I just replied "Nothing brother nothing" and went inside the store.

After half an hour I went outside only to see all of them sitting in the food court and eating food. I dropped the bag next to the table and stared eating the burger which was already kept on the table and finished eating in 5. Only to see that these people were still eating.

After they were done. The twins dragged me to apple and bought me a new phone, laptop and all the necessary things which were needed and we finally left the mall.

Antino reminded me that some people were coming for business purposes so I had to get ready. And I asked them what business they were doing "and he just replied with clubs and shit". And I started humming to the music that was being played on the radio which lead us to screaming our throats out on the way home.

We reached home finally and I went to have a small nap when Antino was setting my new phone and laptop. And I felt the bed shift and saw Antino lay beside me. And I moved and cuddled him and slept.