Chapter 34

3rd Person's POV

"We knew it!" The boys squealed.

"What?!" Y/n and Drac asked.

"We were just joking about the meet-up of another girl with Drac. We just wanted to make sure you guys are official." Griffin told.

"Huh?" Y/n and Drac said confused.

"Well. Earlier I saw you both chatting and I sense something about the both of you, and that's it" Frank said.

"Oh.." The couple said.

"We are so happy for both of you!" The boys squealed.

"Thanks, guys," Drac said.

Y/n chuckled nervously and blush.

"I knew, you zinged with Drac. You always give him some accessories, food, etc." Murray exclaims.

"Yeah, and you know what Drac, why has Y/n been getting mad at you the past few months, it's because you didn't smile at her. She's dramatic at that time just because of you" Xanthe told.

Drac chuckles, while Y/n is blushing in embarrassment.

"Welp! Let's leave these two love bats alone!" Frank told and left with the gang.

A drac glance at Y/n as she looks at him too. Drac smiles at her, she smiles back and looks away blushing.

Drac chuckles, "Why did you look away?" He asked, as he patted her head, made her to look at him again.

"My heart is racing every time you look at me," Y/n told me. Drac can't help but giggle.

"I love you, my Y/n Amana" Drac uttered.

Once Y/n heard her fake last name she felt guilty for lying to Drac, his been lying to him for months. She wanted to tell him but she's afraid of losing him. Instead, she just hide the truth and decided to tell him at the right time.

"I love you too, my Dracula" She replied.
_____________________________________
(End of Classes)

Drac and his friends have meetings at the Students Council Room. After the meeting, they headed home.
_____________________________________
Xanthe's POV

While lying on my bed, I can't stop thinking about my sisters, I have to tell them the truth. But not now, because it might ruin everything, but they deserve to know. I can't hide this for too long.
_____________________________________
(With Abraham and Ben)

"We have to find Xanthe immediately! And kill him! Before he told Y/n and Ericka the truth!" Ben yelled.

"Do we have to kill him? Ben, he is also my great-grandson, I can't kill him" Abraham said.

Ben then slapped Abraham.

"You Fool! He is a monster! And always remember who is responsible for your Son's death! It's you! Remember! You already kill someone! And it's your one and only Grandson!" Ben yelled.

"No! I didn't kill them! I'm not the one who shoots my Grandson's wife with a wooden stake! I don't even know who did that!" Abraham yelled back.

"And who do you think will do that?! It was only you chasing them on the road!" Ben said furious.

"I don't know!" Abraham told.

"Don't you dare try betraying me, Abraham? And tell your Great Granddaughters to come back, here in London. They can't kill the Dracula Family. I already have a big plan on how to destroy them, easily. Ericka and Y/n will continue their study here in London after they finish their first year of college there." Ben said.

Abraham nodded in response.

Next Day

Y/n's POV

As I went to school I can't stop overthinking that if I tell Drac about the real me, he would going to be mad at me and maybe broke up with me for sure.

Suddenly I snapped when Chloe, Gia, and Britanny approach me.

"Y/n!" Chloe called. I smile at them and went to them.

"Hi guys, Good evening" I greeted.

"Good evening also Mrs. Dracula" Britanny teased. I blush and smile.

"Whatever girls," I said.

They laugh.

We then went inside the room and saw Drac laughing along with his friends. Frank saw me.

"Hey, it's Drac's wife" Frank teased, making my classmates look at me including Drac. They then teased me and Drac made me blush.

"I thought you guys were enemies," one of our classmates said.

"Dzuhh, enemies turn to lovers," one of them said.

I just smile at them as I bow down in embarrassment and went to my seat. I then sat on my seat, grab my English book, and started to read. When suddenly Drac approaches me.

"Eyy," he said. Made me look up to see him.

"E-eye" I approach back.

He then sat on his seat and pull his chair to get closer to me.

"How's your sleep?" He asked.

I look at him and he smiles at me. And I have a plan.

"Well... I dreamed of a very handsome boy! His cute! And you know what?! He kissed me!" I said but it was a lie I just want him to be jealous. He then look at me confused.

"Was it me?" He asked.

"No," I answered.

He pouted and looked away from me and said,

"Don't talk to me"

I giggled, he look so cute when his jealous. I then wrap my arms around his arm and giggle but he didn't care.

"Looovveee~" I sang in between giggles, but he just ignore me. I shake him, but he still kept on ignoring me.

"Go to that boy in your dream." He said.

I giggle.

"Aww~ jealous?" I teased. He didn't respond.

"Oi! Are you still mad?" I asked. Still not responding.

I then kissed his cheek, which made him look at me in shock and blushing.

"Still mad?" I asked.

"Uhh.."

"It was only a joke, moron. The dream I told you was only a joke, I just wanted you to get jealous" I said.

He smiles and looks away.

"Whatever," he said.

"I love you" I tenderly said.

He chuckles.

"Stop it Y/n. It's so embarrassing, we're in our room" he told. I deadpanned and unwrapped my arms around his arm.

"So you embarrassed?" I asked.

"W-woah, t-that's not what I meant," he said.

"Whatever," I told and look at my book. I'm sulking at him.

"Loveee~ don't get upset, please." He said lovingly as he held my hand.

"I'm not embarrassed, it's just that I got thrilled, my heart we're pounding and I'm shy every time I get thrilled." He explains.

"I promise I won't do that again," he said.

I didn't speak.

"Loveee~" he cutely said.

"I love you" he added.

"Thank You" I jokingly answered.

"Ouchh" he uttered.

I giggle, "Just kidding, I love you too" I answered.

:) Cringe isn't it?! F*ck!! When will I have like that?!!!!! When?!!!!! By the way Bye.