30

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXJanuary 12thSaturday

Dallas, TX
January 12th
Saturday

"No, I need you to get the cake. Please be on time too" Lai stressed over the phone with Elijah as she made the meatballs.

"Mugga, I got it damn" He chuckled.

"No, because you and Kobe are always doing everything and anything but being on time." She rolled her eyes, putting the top on the pot.

Today was Sha and Cal's baby reveal and of course, Lai was stressed planning the whole thing. A baby reveal wasn't a big deal but this was her best friend and brother's first baby so she wanted it to be nice.

And this was her future God baby but Elijah and Kobe were also God's parents and Lai was very stressed with them. She needed them to get just the cake but of course, they were everywhere else and doing everything else besides that.

"Bye Loralai" He hung up.

Her jaw dropped as she looked at a black screen "I know this bitch didn't just hang up on me" She grumbled.

"You stressin' him out friend" Nana chuckled as she made the pasta salad.

"He is stressin' me out. Been getting on my damn nerves since yesterday" She rolled her eyes, putting her phone down.

"You need some dick?" She teased.

Lai smirked "No, he is on punishment girl. Niggas don't know how to act no mo"

"Not you putting him on pussy probation" Nana screamed laughing.

"Yes, ma'am I did. When he learns how to act right, then maybe things will be different" She shrugged. He hasn't honestly done anything wrong per say, he just has been annoying the mess out of her.

They were having sex because Lai hasn't been in the mood and they had both been busy. She also was sex out from their anniversary trip.

"Lai, I think you should tell me since I'm helping you make the food" Nana pursued her lips to the side.

Lai chuckled "Girl, you will find out along with everyone else"

Elijah, Kobe, and Lai were the only three that knew about the gender only because they are the Godparents.

_________________

"Like I said, y'all was gon' be late," Lai rolled her eyes when Kobe and Cal walked into the kitchen. She told them to be there before everyone got there, yet here they are walking into the house when everyone was basically there.