31. Fuck

Bailey's Pov

Relief washed over me like a wave when they came and got me.

But when I saw my father point a gun at Azora worried was all that I felt.

"Give me my daughter back." He says to them.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." Brooklyn says.

"Well that's a shame." He says smirking.

Then suddenly a gun shot went off.

"Noooo!" I screamed.

But Azora was fine. So that means she wasn't shot. My father yelled in pain and he fell to the floor. Azora walked over to us.

I looked in the direction that the gun was shot in and there he was. My brother holding the gun straight at our father.

"What did you do?" Our father asked him.

"I never wanted this life. Yet you forced me to do things that no 11 year old should do. You ruined my life. Now get the hell out of here before I kill you." Blaze spoke coldly.

Relief.

That's what I felt at that moment, also hunger. I'm hungry.

He looked at me, and I saw an emotion that I was awfully familiar with.

Pain.

He turned around and began to leave the room. I wanted to call out for him. But I couldn't, I couldn't say anything.

"We have to go." Azora says to us.

Damien and Aiden turn around and help carry me out of the mansion. With Azora and Brooklyn and Seth following behind us.

I look back to see if Blaze had changed his mind and came back. But he didn't.

We got into the car and I was sitting on Damien's lap with my feet on Seth.

I was so tired, so on the ride back I eventually fell asleep.

-flashback-

I was tied up all over again, never in my life had I felt this weak before. The room was dark and I could not see anything. But I knew they were in here, I could feel their eyes on me.

I was hungry, I haven't eaten in days and Azora has not come to see me.

I just wish that I was strong enough to kill every one of these mother fuckers and get the hell out of here.

"Look who have here." Drake smirks.

He presses the knife against my face, I looked at him and glared.

"Don't you fucking dare." I sneered at him.

He pressed harder against the knife and the knife started to cut into my skin.

I was to weak to scream, I didn't want to scream. Cause screaming was not going to change the fact that this douche bag is cutting me.

"You look so good like this." He chuckles darkly.

He slowly drags the knife down from my face to my stomach. Leaving a trail of blood falling down my body.

"I think she's enjoying this. Let's try something different." He says smirking evilly.

I was to tired to fight back or say anything.

He comes back with a mouth gag. He forcefully puts it on my mouth then gets up to get something else.