HoCo

Backstory: You and Jaden have been friend sinds begin 10ths grade. You have a flirty friendship and many people ship you with him. Most of the fandom support you but you stil got a lot of hate.

y/n pov
Today was the first week of 11the grade, What means that HomeComming is again. Personally i don't like hoco because you need to have a date and most boys in my school suck. So i probably just skip it or go with Amelia my bestfriend again. I am in my second periode of today what is math, And let be honest no one really likes math so i was just on my phone when i got a text from the one and only Jaden Walton.

Jaden👼

Jaden👼
You know you
should pay attention
to this class.

Me
Yeah you to
So stop paying
attention to me

Jaden👼
Always so mean
for no reason.
Wanna watch a
movie after school?

Me
Yeah yeah sure
Only disney movie
tho

Jaden👼
we should watch frozen
Than can Wanna fall
in love with elsa😭

me
Stop bullying your brother
You had a crush on ariel

Jaden👼
Wait so you can
bully me, But i
cant bully my own
Twin brother

Me
yeah if you put
it that way yeah

Jaden👼
we will see about
that when we get home
Seen 8:45am

Skip to after school
I waited for Jaden by his locker so we can walk together to Jayla her car because she drive us home.
"So y/n have anyone asked you out yet" Jayla started. "Nope and i like it that way" i answered her.
"Boooh you need someone for the HoCo" she said. "No i don't i am perfect on my own" i said back. "Jaden any girls on your mind" Jayla asked Jaden but he wasn't paying attention he was in his own world again. "nah" he just answered shortly. The Walton house isn't far from school so we were there pretty fast.

We walk inside and Jessica immediately hugged me. "y/n you hungry honey" she asked. "no i am fine thanks jes" i said back. I followed Jaden to his room and he closed the door. I walked to his bed and lay down. Jaden walked up to me and jumps on top of me and starts tikeling me. "Say sorry Jaden" he said "Why would i need to say sorry" i say between laughter's. "because you had a smart mouth with me today so say sorry" he said back. "okey okey fine i am sorry Jaden". He stops tikeling me and just lay down on me. I start playing with his hair and he puts his arms around me. "hey y/n" he starts "since we both don't have anyone for homecoming let's go together" he finished. "yeah sure gues i need a dress then". i wanted to stand up to ask Jayla if the van bring me but Jaden doesn't move. "No we can do that tomorrow i am comfortable". "Jay" i start but couldn't finish. "no nothing jay i am comfortable so start playing with my hair agian" he said like a baby. Sometimes he is just a big baby. But i still started playing with his hair because it's soft, I low-key think  he steals Jayla's hair products but i have no proof. Jaden somehow falls asleep so i can't move because he is grumpy when he wakes up. So if he wakes up because of me i am dead.

After 20 minutes Javon walkes in the room while he is on a live. He didn't expect Jaden en i sort of cuddling so his camera was focused on us. I fast joint the live to read to comment because Wanna turned to camera around. And the comments were nog friendly

"Ew why her"
"Stay away from my husband"
"She is ugly"
"She looks fat"
"Jaden can do better"
"he's just using her"

I don't know why but those comments hurted me a lot Wanna already left the room. And i just started crying. And because of that i woke up Jaden.
"y/n wats wrong"

"Noting Jay i am fine"

"No your not your crying why"

"Wanna walked in and Filmed us on exident and i read all the comments and they were mean"

"ow y/n what did it say"

"just that i didn't deserve you and that i was ugly and that"

"you should listen to it, Your to most beautiful girl i have ever seen"

"your just saying that because we're friends"

"no i am saying that because it's true"

"i love u Jay"

"i love you to y/n"

"now let me get back to sleep" Jaden said

" okey okey"

i stood up ready to leave but Jaden just gave me an confused look.

"what" i asked

"i said i wanted to sleep"

"yeah i know that why i am leaving"

"ow you got me wrong y/n, I wanna sleep on top of you agian"

"What that's sound wierd"

"yeah i know but i was comfortable, And i had the most beautiful girl cuddling with me"

"Nah stop your making me blush" i joked.

Jaden just pulled me by my armes and started cuddling me again. Sometimes i think i have feelings for this boy. Nevermind i know i have them

haven't posed in a long time hope you like it