~TWENTY ONE~

"Can you please let my wife go? I will have her apologise and i will make sure she will never cause any trouble again." Zhan dad begged Wang yibo, he knows better than anyone else that without wang yibo support his business couldn't have been where it is now and that woman dared to cause trouble, if wang yibo deck to withdraw and stopped partnering with them then everything that he has been working for for year's will be gone. And the reason will be his wife using her little brain to do unnecessary things!.

Yibo looked at the man who is supposed to be his father in law and chuckled. "Mr xiao my hands are tied here, getting detained for a week is just a small punishment, i really can't go against the law, i know we are family that's why the police officer's gave her the lowest punishment." Zhan father himself blushed, he knows what his wife did was really wrong, trespassing and acting suspiciously in a school environment and ontop of that asking teachers about students when your not even a guardian or a parent! He expected his wife to be smart enough and do thing's without  getting caught, even if  she is doing everything to have their daughter marry this young billionaire so that they could gain even more profit, but he didn't expect she will do it this way.

"I know, i was just worried and my daughter has been restless and isn't well, i know the law has to be followed, by the way i came here to talk about the progress of the project."  Zhan dad who knew better not to poke the sleeping beast decided to change the topic. Yibo didn't say a word after zhan dad finished speaking rather he waited for him to continue. "This project is very important for the development of our company, i want my daughter maria to lead the project and learn more since she is going to take over the company, i want her to learn and be exposed more, in future she will be working closely with you."

Wang yibo nodded his head, such a cunning family, they can do anything to have there daughter be close to him, a parent having no feelings or sympathy to his own son! A son who has his own blood and he doesn't care if he will be hurt or not, as long as he will achieve his goals then he doesn't care at all.

"That's not a problem, i even has a plan to invest more money in the project, i know i can gain a little, but i want to see how competent the future chairman of the company will be." Yibo answered making mr xiao to be even more excited, the profit they will gain for this project was tremendous and now wang yibo wanting to invest more, that's amazing! He can imagine the profits and development's  he is going to get! His company will never be the same again, and those people who love to brag will never look down on him again.

Mr xiao talked with wang yibo some more, then left wang yibo office in a very good mood, thing's keeps getting better, just imagining the life getting even more better and his business booming, he couldn't help but laugh, making his big belly to move up and down.

"Paving way for my beautiful wife, making sure he will have no troubles after becoming the next heir, my dear partner xiao zhan deserves the best, let those slaves work for him, and he is going to just relax and eat the harvested sweet fruits." Yibo whispered then called his secretary, instructing him on what to do.

Mr xiao arrived back home and saw her worried daughter who was waiting for him anxiously, she looked behind his father but didn't see het mother.

"Dad? How comes your alone? Where is mom?" Maria asked confused, his dad left the house with the aim of bringing her mother home, but when he returned he was alone and her mother is no where to be seen.

"She did something wrong and she deserves to be punished, it's just a one week detention, it's not she will be there forever." Mr xiao who was in a very good mood answered, his expression clearly showing that he doesn't really care, Maria was rendered speechless, she is confused and wondered if this man standing infront of her and saying those word's is his own father who claims to love her mother.

"D-dad she is your wife and my mother! She is suffering all alone and accused of something she hasn't done! You can go beg wang yibo to let my mother go! She did nothing wrong!" Maria shouted in tears, those kids are nothing anyway, his brother is just a useless human being and his two unworthy kids can't be any better, wht should her mother be arrested because she went to say hi to those kids! They should be very grateful that her mother swallowed her pride and went to try and get along with those kids! Xiao zhan must have manipulated and insighted wang yibo to have her mother detained! This is all xiao zhan fault!. What does he havs apart from being a house wife! The only thing xiao zhan knows better is shamelessly use wang yibo money!.

"Stop shouting! Don't be stupid and destroy the good things that a about to come, i talked with wang yibo, you will take lead of the ongoing project and in future you will be the chairman of the company, you will be working closely with wang yibo, i have already created a chance for you to win him over, don't mess things up, your mother won't suffer, she won't suffer, i had someone look over her." Mr xiao walked away while whistling, making maria to stood on the spot frozen for few minutes without reacting still trying to digest his father's word's.

His dad really did all of that just for her? She is going to see wang yibo all the time and she can use the reason of wanting to discuss the project with him, once she takes over the company, she will be on the same position as wang yibo and she will have every reason to have wang yibo as his man.