#3

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Wiggling in the bed, he felt so uneasy because he was unable to fall asleep. Soon he heard soft sobs. He thought it's just his mind playing tricks.

Feeling it's not a hallucination, he woke up from the bed. He looked over the couch but didn't find you. He followed the sound of sobs and found you being a crying mess in the balcony. He shivered when the cold breeze hit his body.

He wondered how you were laying down there on the cold floor. Also, he felt bad seeing you cry like that.

"Y/n, why are you crying? Please get inside. It's cold here." He said bending down to your level.

You didn't reply but wiped your tears and back faced him. He sighed.

"Why are you like this? It's cold here. You may fall sick." He said in a worried tone.

"Taehyung please don't bother me. You can go and have a sound sleep. I don't want to share a room with someone who doesn't know how to respect someone's dignity." You said sternly. He was taken aback by your words.

"Ok, fine. It was my fault. I apologize. Please get inside." He said almost begging.

You didn't budge and the very next moment, you felt yourself flying in the air. You gasped. He literally picked you up from the floor in a fraction of seconds and walked to the bed.

"Hey, put me down." You said struggling in his arms to free yourself.

"I'll do. Wait." He replied and put you gently on the bed.

"Sleep here. I'll sleep on the couch." He said covering you with the blanket and giving you a guilty smile.

No matter how mad you were at him, but you'd never let him sleep on that couch. You knew he'd be uncomfortable.

"Get back on the bed. Don't think I forgave you. It's just that the couch would be too small for a giant like you." You said.

"Oh- Thank- Wait, giant? Seriously?" He asked shaking his head.

You made a line of pillows between the bed dividing the area.

"One who crosses the boundary will sleep on the couch for a week." You said and turned off the lamps.

He laid down beside you and looked at your back. He realised that he was being mean to you. He knew he treated you like a trash just because he was forced in this marriage. But his MAN EGO didn't let him say all these things to you. Staring at your back he slipped into a deep slumber.

NEXT MORNING

You woke up and headed to the kitchen for making breakfast for everyone.

"Morning Noona." Joo Hyuk said almost jumping on you.

"Yah, Kim Joo Hyuk, stop troubling her." His mom replied glaring at him.

"Sorry Noona." He said backing off.

"It's ok my little Joo Joo." You said pinching his cheeks.

"Joo Joo?" He asked stunned.

"Yes, my Joo Joo." You replied ruffling his silky hair.

"Noona, this name is so cute. You're so cute noona. I love you noona." He said hugging you in joy.

"I love you too Joo Joo. Now get back to the dining. Imma serve the breakfast." You said smiling at his kiddish nature. Taehyung was just coughing all the time looking at two of you.

"Taehyung, we thought of giving the newly married couple some privacy. We've bought you a pretty cozy house near Gangnam. You both will shift there in a week." His father said making you widen your eyes.

"B-but dad, why so suddenly? We're okay even here. Not even a day has passed after the marriage." You said looking down.

"Y/n-ah, don't be sad. You can pay us frequent visits. It's just that we want you to get close." His mother said smiling sadly.

"As you wish mom." He said and left for his office.

TIME SKIP

It's been a week that you both shifted to your new place. You both really didn't get along well. You may try to take care of him as a wife but he'd just act too rude. He is just so careless with his words. He'd hurt you everytime you will try to have a conversation with him. It's just two of you, so you live in the guest room.

"Taehyung, breakfast is ready." You shouted from downstairs.

"I won't eat here. I've an urgent meeting at the office. Bye." He said, quickly glanced at you and left.

"Gosh. Why do I even cook for him?" You mumbled feeling worthless for a moment.

"Ok fine Y/n. You don't need to cry over a jerk. Let's go to meet our grandmas and grandpas." You said and got ready to pay a visit to the old age home. It's weekend but you decide to go and see them.

TIME SKIP

You returned home at around 10. You headed straight to your room to change.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked popping out of nowhere.

"Yah! Have you lost it? You just scared me!" You said while sweating.

"That's not the answer to my question." He mumbled leaning closer to your face.

"I was at Old Age Home." You replied backing off.

"Do you think I'll believe you?" He said.

"Excuse me? Do the heck you want. Who cares? Wait, are you- are you drunk? Oh my god Taehyung! This is too much." You replied mentally face palming yourself.

He pulled you towards himself and engulfed you in his arms making your breath hitch.

"Y/n, why are you so stubborn?" He asked sarcastically leaning on you.

"Yah, stop putting your weight on me. You're too heavy. You-" You were busy pushing him but failed.

"Aaahh!" He suddenly bit on your neck. Tears formed in your eyes.

"Taehyung please stop. Please get yourself together." You said and a tear rolled down your cheek due to the pain.

You didn't give him further time to do anything and started dragging him to your bedroom because he was too heavy to be taken upwards.

You pushed him on the bed and removed his shoes and watch. You were about to go but he pulled you beside him and hovered above you.

"Taehyung, stop it." You said calmly but he smiled like a kid at your face. He smiled to you for the first time.

Rubbing his nose on yours, he placed so many butterfly kisses on your face.

"Please sleep Taehyung. Stop troubling me." You said making him lay down and patting his head.

You left the room after making him sleep. You quickly found the first aid box and dressed the mark he gave you.

"Why did he drink when he can't have a hold of himself? Such a brainless being. Gosh! Ahh.. It's hurting. What do I do?" You talked to yourself while applying the ointment to soothe the pain.

"But it was the first time I saw him smiling. He looks cute when he smiles. But why did he kiss me? Anyways he was adorable for a while. I know next morning his same rude and arrogant ass will be back. Oh god.. I can't with him." You said feeling happy yet sad at the same time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.