Chapter 8 : Blunder

Season 1 : Chapter 8

It was the Second Day of the School and Ayanokouji noticed some peculiar yet weird things in this institution. Other than their Homeroom Teacher Chabashira-sensei and Maths Teacher Sakagami-Sensei, most of the other teachers were very friendly.

In his honest opinion, including the unfriendly ones, all the teachers way too lethargic. Most of the class were doing their own, respective things and none of the teachers gave them any warnings or punishments. Although Ayanokouji himself didn't attend any school before this, based on common knowledge and his experience in the White Room, this should never be the norm.

' The school really is baiting them hard huh...Should I show a peace sign to the CCTV camera? Maybe at a later date.'

People like Ike and Hondou were playing on their Nintendo Switch in the middle of their lessons. Sotomura, whom everyone was calling 'Professor' was reading something on his phone while striking some weird poses and humming to himself.

The red haired delinquent looking guy, whose name is still unknown to Ayanokouji, was snoring in the middle of the class. His drool was all over the desk. It was quite a disgusting sight.

Yamauchi, the clown who was responsible for the whole class accepting Ayanokouji's bet(which the brown haired boy was quite thankful of) , took a quite daring approach. He was reading some black and white pictures on a huge tablet while his left hand was for some reason rubbing his crotch area.

Either way Ayanokouji found his act incredibly disgusting and looked away from the sight. His eyes then focused on the girls. Most of them were using their mobile phones and chatting loudly to one another, while some of them were giving the brown haired boy looks filled with disgust while talking among them in hushed whispers.

Their act didn't go unnoticed by Ayanokouji as he sighed to himself.

' I would love to see how they would feel when the other classes also give them that look while gossiping about them. It would be an irony in itself.'

" This is vexing if I'm being honest. "

He looked towards his seatmate who was grabbing her temples while eyeing all the other students.

"Don't worry about it Horikita.Let them enjoy this month as much as they want. Then I'll work them like hell."

She gave him an amused stare while twiddling her pen between her fingers.

"Maybe you shouldn't say these things out loud Ayanokouji-kun. Your reputation among them would lower even more."

Kiyotaka's eyes concentrated towards Horikita. She was back to her usual self..Her strong, ice cold persona . It was as if the situation in the convenience store didn't even take place.

"That's not a problem. They can dislike me as much as they want. That would make the situation even more satisfying when it finally gets revealed."

"Ayanokouji-kun, are you a sadist?"

"Definitely not. Didn't I tell you? I'm a normal human being with some deduction abilities."

Horikita sighed to herself before giving a small smile of defeat.

"As if I'll believe that."

Just as their small conversation came to an end, the bell rang marking it as the end of the class.

Chabashira-Sensei picked up her books before looking at the whole class for a second.

"That's all for the class. All of you should review it by today. Tomorrow we will start a new lesson. That's all I have to say.Have a good afternoon."