64.

I held Romeo's hand in a tight grip as we entered the hospital together. We got to Cillian's hospital room, and I was scared. I was scared of what might happen, and if I would get too hurt by what I would see happen to him. He is so young that it hurts.

"Before we go in there, I want you to know that I love you more than life itself." Romeo stopped me and pulled me aside to tell.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I love you too."

"I will wait out here." He said. I raised an eyebrow and let go of his hand, I crossed my arms over my chest and took a step back.

"Why are you not coming in with me?" I asked.

"I don't feel like it right now. I'll do it later." Romeo said as he took a seat. I rolled my eyes and entered the room, seeing Cillian laying on the hospital bed, he looked dead.

I walked closer to him and grabbed his hand in mine, feeling the coldness on him. I sighed and brought it up to my mouth, kissing his hand.
"Mom?" Cillian mumbled as his eyes slowly opened and looked at me. I stopped in shock.

His eyes closed again, so I slowly put his hand down and sat down on a chair that was by his side. I brushed the hair away from his forehead and smiled to myself. "How are you feeling?"

"I would imagine that this is how death feels," Cillian whispered and tried to sit up, but I put my hand on his shoulder to try and stop him.

"Mom... I'm sorry that I let dad hurt you. I should've done something. I saw it all." He cried out, my eyes widened in confusion.

Didn't she get killed by some Germans?

I decided to continue the action to get to know more information. "Darling, what do you mean? What did dad do to me?" I hated doing this, it was cruel of me but I had to.

"Mom, you remember... he killed you."

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop the loud gasp from escaping. My heart was beating so hard that I was hoping it was going to jump out of my chest and never return.

He watched his mother die, just like me.

I never understood his ways of dealing or coping with things, but I think this gave me a thought. I felt my stomach turning and I quickly grabbed the trash can that was standing beside the door. I vomited.

"You know how as a kid, you always used to tell me that this didn't have to be the life I was destined to have if I really wanted it—"

I grabbed some paper and wiped the leftovers of vomits on my lips and around my mouth. I wiped my tears away, which had escaped while I threw up, and sat back up. I took a deep breath and thought about what he just told me.

"You'll be okay. When you get out of here, I'll bring you back home." I told him and smiled while the tears ran down my cheeks. Cillian looked at them and then smiled too.

"Just the two of us?"

"Just the two of us," I answered.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

His eyes slowly closed shut, and his head turned to the side slowly. I got up and reached down to kiss his forehead, and bring him in for a hug. When I pulled away and looked at him, he looked so empty in him. His paleness looked unhealthy and very unusual. I left him to let him get some rest and I would maybe return tomorrow, just to check upon him.

When I left the hospital room, Romeo immediately rose from his seat and pulled me in for a hug. I sighed and pulled away from him.
"Why don't you want to see him?" I asked as we slowly began leaving the hospital.

"It reminds me of once my dad took me and Antonio out on a 'mission' without him being there. He said it was going to be a lesson for us, and it made Antonio get shot. He was losing a lot of blood, and the bullet was very close to his heart." Romeo stopped and took a deep breath.

"I immediately got him to the hospital and informed my dad. I told him that every nurse was telling me that there was a low chance of him surviving. My dad didn't care. He didn't even show up to check on him, he said it was our fault that we were useless and it was our lesson. Antonio was a step away from being killed that night, and by one of his men." He explained.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." I stopped him before we exited and gave him a tight hug and then kissed him. He put his warm hand on my cheek and pulled me closer, kissing me harder. I wanted to tell him about Cillian.

About what he told me. It just didn't seem like the time, and maybe he already knew.

"Let's get out of here." Romeo pulled away and said, and he put his arm around my waist and lead us out. I decided not to tell him. It didn't seem that important anyway, and if it's about Sean, I'm guessing that he already knows.
_________________

Hi everyone, it's been a while. I'm sorry for not updating, but I have my own life too, and things to deal with. You can't depend on me having time for writing (this is a nice little message for the people who keep spamming me and messaging me about it)

I've missed you guys a lot and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please vote and maybe comment, if you feel like it. It's been weird having a months break away from writing this book, but I'll try to be here more from now on. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna be here 100%

I love you guys. Take care.