chapter 62- out of the loop

aubrey and i don't talk for the rest of that day. and honestly, for the first time ever, i'm kind of glad we don't. my mind is in sweet bliss, and it feels like i'm walking on a cloud the entire day. i probably look like i'm on mood-enhancing drugs, but i don't care. it feels like i am.

but the next morning, there's still nothing. not even the usual good morning text. i admit i'm a bit disappointed, so i go to type a message to her, but then get a notification that she went live on twitch.

i don't know how nor why she's live at 8:30 in the morning, but kudos to her, i guess!

when the "starting soon" screen fades, aubrey's face is revealed, and she's glowing. literally. there's a big smile on her face, bigger than usual, and her pearly white teeth look straight out of a colgate commercial. her hair is curled, her makeup looks perfect, and she has on a crisp white t-shirt. when she waves her left hand, the black ring can be spotted around her middle finger.

"hi chat! good morning!" she greets cheerfully. "we're up early today, aren't we? how is everyone?"

i scan the chat and make sure everyone is being nice. i have mod and vip privileges in her chat, so i'm able to mute or ban anyone.

HI AUBREY!

you look so pretty

you sound so happy!!

good morning :D

makeup tutorial when?

i smile. no one's being mean. good.

i check who's in chat, and to my surprise, tubbo is also here.

WilburSoot: @Tubbo hey

i grin as i send the message and look through the bustling chat for a response. everyone goes crazy after i type that, so i have to observe the chat extra carefully for tubbo's response.

Tubbo: WILBUR! What are you doing here?!?

WilburSoot: Wanted to watch some Twitch cause I just woke up wbu

Tubbo: I also just woke up wow we are connected

WilburSoot: We are goals

Tubbo: YASSSSSS!!

"now tubbo and wilbur, what are you guys doing in my chat?" aubrey asks, giggling as she reads the messages. "if you guys are gonna have a conversation, take it to the dm's. i'll have you guys muted."

WilburSoot: You can't mute me, I'm a mod

Tubbo: YOU HAVE MOD PRIVILEGES???

WilburSoot: You don't? Haha L

"if it makes you feel better, tubbo, tommy doesn't even have vip in my chat," aubrey consoles.

WilburSoot: LMAOOOOOOO

tommyinnit: What..?

"tommy! you're here! it's like mcc all over again!"

Tubbo: mcc? like lime llamas? the champions of mcc?

tommyinnit: Tubbo we did not win

WilburSoot: Yes we did Tommy stfu

tommyinnit: You're the reason we lost...

WilburSoot: I thought I told you to stfu

aubrey laughs as she watches our banter in chat, then dm's us in our lime llamas discord chat.

aubreyyxo: do you guys wanna join me :o

TommyInnit: YES!

Tubbo: YES!