Chapter 2

Y/ns pov

"If I ever turn straight it'll be because of you" Danny chuckled as I walked over to him. "And if I ever turn gay it'll be because of you" I chuckled. I wore a blue dress that hugged my body with thin straps and my (h/c) hair was curled and lay loose at my shoulders. "Hey don't turn now but the kid who sits behind you in trig is totally checking you out" I told him. Before he could say anything I said "Oh, he's coming over, have fun, but not to much" I joked before wandering off.

Jackson was making out with a girl, of course. I rolled my eyes and turned, there was Scott Mcall and Stiles Stilinski. I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands "What do you want?" I asked. "Your surname is Hale" Scott said. "Um Yeah, Stiles shut up your breathing to loud" I snapped at him. "Your related to Derek Hale aren't you" Scott asked. "I don't know who your on about" I said turning in a secound and beggining to walk away.

"You obviously do, come on just give us a minute" Stiles said as he and Scott caught up to me. "Leave me alone Stilinski" I said not turning. "Y/n just give us a minute" Scott said. "I told you to pee off" I said still walking off, this time a bit louder catching some peoples attention. I grabbed a shot and drowned it in secounds annoyed.

"Your being a brat Y/n, you think your so entitled but your not, for one secound be a human and help us" Stiles said. "I told you to piss off!" I turned around yelling and before I could do anything else Stiles' face collided with a fist and he hit the grown hard. He pushed himself back up blood scrapped on the side of his cheek and his nose bleeding.

I turned to my side and there was Jackson "The hell Jackson, I had it sorted" I told him. "You were just going to let him say that to you and I know it, he deserved it" he said. "For god sake" I said almost a growl. I grabbed Stiles by the scruff on his shirt and pulled him inside, Scott following. I got the med kit and found a empty room.

"I hate the both of you, but sorry he did that" I said and I pushed Stiles to sit on a chair and I began cleaning his face, he looked at me confused. "Wow amazing I act human" I snarled. It was quite for a few secounds as I cleaned his face and then I sighed "Derek's my brother, what do you want with him?" I asked. "To find him" Scott said. "You and me both" I sighed back. "You don't know where he is either" Scott asked and I nodded. "Didn't all of Derek's family burn in the fire" Stiles ask turning to me. I pulled his face back to the side as I began patching his face up.

"I survived, with sucks for him, he disappeared a few weeks ago so it's been just me" I replied. "Why are you so calm with the fact we know all this?" Scott asked. "I know your a werewolf Scott" I told him. "And your one to" he replied. "Look let's just sum it up, I hate you guys, I know your a werewolf but didn't realy care, my brother dissapeared two weeks ago and I'm trying to find him, so you two can help or piss off".