Flashbacks and avalanche.

Day 27, 3;57 pm, Mt. Everest

       Sam shivered uncontrollably as he lay in the snow. He didn't know how long he had been there for. His mind was foggy and he could see straight. He could however made out above him a faint silhouette of a person.

       "Sam can you hear me?" A voice asked, it was coming form his radio" Do you copy?"

        Sam grabbed his radio with his hands which felt numb"Clare is that you?" He asked.

        "Yes it's me, Sam." Clare said."I'm here to help you but Sam you are too close to that ledge. Can you move yourself away from it so I can come and get you?"

        Sam didn't notice he was laying right next to a ledge but he was too drained to look. He tried to move but his muscle hurt as he did so.

         "I don't think I can." Sam said." My hands, my legs..their frozen. I can't feel them (cough) I don't think I can move."

       "You have to move, Sam. It's the only way."

      Sam tried again but he didn't have the energy to move himself"I can't." Sam said.

     The line went silent. "Don't leave me." Sam tired to say. His foggy mind was making him think Clare and his friends were going to leave him for dead. He began to close his eyelids , he just wanted it over. However a voice from the radio caused them to open again.

       "Sam are you okay bro? It's me, Colby." It was his best friend.

         "Colby, is that really you? I'm sorry I fell. I didn't mean to upset you."

        "No its okay Sam. Everything is going to be fine. Now I need you to move away from that ledge, can you do that?"

        "I'll try." Sam said. He forced himself into a sitting position and struggled to move away. He groaned as he pulled himself away, the more he moved the more it hurt. Hot tears fell down his cold face. His breaths came out deep and heavy. It felt like breathing through a straw.

        "Think happy thoughts, Sam." Colby encouraged." You can do this. Think of when we spent over night at the amusement park. Do you remember that?"

         "I remember you couldn't feel your mouth on the rollercoaster." Sam rasped, with a smile into the radio.

         Flashback

        Sam got into the rollercoaster, he was buckled him. He was honestly pretty scared about this. He was normally okay with rollercoaster rides but he wasn't a fan of this one. This one was a two sitter and took you up and you spun around as the rollercoaster was spinning.

       "Don't drop the camera dude." Colby said sitting next to him.

      " You ready guys?' Corey asked, how as standing next one of the park employees with Jake and Elton

     "No." Sam and Colby said a the same time.

      "Have a fun ride!" Corey said and with that the ride was shot into the air.

      "Oh NO NO NO!!"Sam screamed."AAHHHHHH!"

       "Oh this is NUTS!" Colby screamed equally as loud.

       "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"The two screamed for a full minute until the ride began to slow down.

      "Oh I have such a bad headache." Sam said." I have such a bad headache."