Chapter 9

I woke up at 5 the next morning. I had a peaceful nap yeserday with any bulshit of the nightmares. I kinda felt relieved. I woke up from my bed, and texted Zach to hook me up with some fight today. And went to the washroom to freshen up myself. And i got ready for workout.

I headed to the gym which was downstairs, on the way I saw all the boys were also heading down to the gym

I headed to the gym which was downstairs, on the way I saw all the boys were also heading down to the gym. It's gonna be fun. They explained me their routine workout, it was quite intense but I have done more so I told them I will be joining them. They looked quite shocked but nodded their heads.

We reached the gym and started working out. I finished before the boys and went I went outside so I can jog. My breath was even compared to the boys. They looked at me like they saw a ghost in front of them. I guess they have never been beaten by a girl. I just chuckled at their reaction and sat down in the living room.

I just laughed at the memory that happened yesterday. Its time to play with my family. So what happened yesterday was, I was too hyper and was irritating the twins to take me to the basement. They kinda looked shocked and didn't know how to reject me cause I pulled out the puppy dog eyes. You know it is quite hard to resist them right.

They made me roam the entire house once and then told that I could go see the basement. But they started fighting next so I couldn't see it. Smart asses. I also didn't miss the guns that were there with them. Everyone had one even I want one.

I was hungry so I went to the kitchen and saw that Mia the head chef was cooking and sat down in the dining room. Soon everyone entered and the maids served us the food. It was omelets, bacon, bread, nutella yum!

"Yum why do you people have guns with you?" They seemed shocked but quickly covered up their faces and dad told "its for protection princess, I have many enemies". I just nodded my head.

They started eating and everyone had an emotionless face. Kinda looked scary but what can I tell. I suddenly blurted out "why do you people act like a mafia family?" To which their reactions were priceless. Mattio and Mattia were choking on the food they were eating. Tino dropped the fork and it went click on the plate. Alessandro was choking on water. And dad and Enzo were quite shocked. I mentally congratulated myself.

They ignored my question by asking another one, "what do you think of mafia?". I changed my tone to an excited one and said, "I think they are soo cool!" They just chuckled and started eating their breakfast.

After breakfast I asked my brothers what we were doing today they said nothing much probably we could play video games. To which my face lit up like a Christmas tree. It's going to be fun winning. Lorenzo told he had work so he couldn't be joining us. He kissed my head and left the room.

I went to my room and started getting ready. No one is going to come today so why dress up at all. I just choose a set of comfy clothes and put it on me.

I went down to the gaming room to see all my brothers huddled up and one free spot for me

I went down to the gaming room to see all my brothers huddled up and one free spot for me. I went and sat down and we started playing call of duty. I beat all of them and everyone started whining like children. They also said that I cheated, I mean how can we cheat in video games?

I was free after the video game session, so i decided to go meet the gang and directly go to my fight. I changed my clothes and told Lorenzo that I am going out to which he nodded and went back to work again. Workaholic.

I got into the car and typed the gps and speed of to the gang house

I got into the car and typed the gps and speed of to the gang house. I was then greeted by the guards who left me in and giving me a slight nod indication of respect.

My gang has like 500 people, most of them who I saved from getting abused or from human trafficking. Ya I know kind of sad. Jhon came and told what was going on with the new people. And we discussed business for some time.

Blake, Alexa and Elena entered and started asking about my brothers. They asked if they were hot and stuff. Eww they are my brothers people.

We chatted for a while and they also saw Ace and Nat in some meeting and they stayed back and had a nice time together. God why do I always miss the nice stuff. Ughh!

I got ready for my fight, i wore my black outfit and covered my face with a bandana. I only had my fight today so I choose to ride on my bike.

I speed down the street and reach the underground place in just 15 mins

I speed down the street and reach the underground place in just 15 mins. It was more crowded that the usual. I didn't mind anything and entered the club. Zach noticed me and told that I have a fight with the devil. I nodded my head and went and sat in the waiting room.

After 20 minutes Zach told I was up. I went inside the ring and the referee announced out aloud, "The Devil VS The Shadow". The crowd was silent I guess my reputation was known everywhere around the world.

The fight began and the devil was strong but he wasn't fast. He attacked first guessing that I wont start the fight. I dodged all his attacks continuously. I felt he was getting angry and I tried to control my laughter.

I let him punch few hits on me, and I finally became bored so i attacked him and pinned him down. The crowd went wild and I got out of the ring. I collected the money from Zach and was about to head out but saw my family looking at me with shock in their faces. Oh god only this was supposed to happen.