Earth

As Lucy was crying and thinking about Sting. The picture she had of him disappeared. Her vision picked up the things going around her.

She saw that a guy with black hair was hugging her.

She remembered that a guy was with her but she hasn't notice who it was.

Her crying died down. Once the guy realized that she stopped, he moved and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you okay Lucy?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"Yah." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sting was still looking when Rogue came to him.

"Sting!" Rogue yelled.

"What?" Sting said.

"We need to hurry up and find Lucy?" He said.

"What the hell do you think I've been doing, nothing?" Sting said annoyed.

"I know that but if we don't find her soon..." Sting looked at Rogue and noticed how serious he was. "She is going to die." He finished.

Sting froze and his eyes were the wides eyes he had ever had.

He left searching crazier than ever, kept screaming "LUCCCYYYYY!" Every breath he took.

All through the town you can hear him screaming.

Once others heard him, they knew he wasn't going to stop, he would travel the world in time-breaking records.

He would search every inch of the world for her. He kept running and running. He ran all the way to the sea. Once he saw the body of water.

His hair covered his eyes. He looked up slowly with tears falling of his face...

"Luuuuuuuuuuucccccccccyyyyyyyyy!"
It was heard all over the world.

Sting fell to his knees crying his eyes out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now