Last night after coming back from her kidnapping, Estella found Tyler on her porch waiting for her. She sat with him while explained how he accidentally broke his curse when he caused a girl to die during the masquerade ball. She promised him that is was going to be okay and gave him a matching ring that she gave Mason to ease the change.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next day after Elena had been informed that she was the one they wanted to kidnap she came over to the Boarding House to talk to the Stefan who had called her about Rose.

"Hello, Elena" Damon says after opening the door for her. "Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." Damon nods and opens the door more, "Right this way." She enters the house and Stefan arrives.

"Hey" Stefan says awkwardly, they were still broken up and Stefan wasn't sure if he actually wanted to be back with Elena, Estella had completely overtaken his mind. However Elena had informed him on the phone that she still wanted them together just for Stefan to be patient with her.

"What is this about?" Elena says when she notices an unknown woman walk in. "Who are you?"

Rose looks up in shock at the presence of the doppelgänger. "Rose"

They all go in the living room and Elena is sitting on the couch. They had all explained to her what happened yesterday about Estella being kidnapped when it was Elena they wanted. Also about Elijah.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose starts off explaining.

"Who is he?" Elena asks looking at the oldest vampire in the room. Damon is the one who answers, "He's one of the originals, he's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds on.

"Like Elijah?"

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose says trying to build a perspective.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says. "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena questions worried for her safety.

"Yes." "No." Rose and Stefan say at the same time.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true.." Damon joins the conversation.

"Which it is." Rose includes. "And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon rebuts while glaring slightly at her. "Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." he says looking back at Elena.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan says just to comfort his ex. "Not that you know of." Rose says.

"That's not helping."

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan says turning to face Elena.