My Omega

When I was young my mother always read history book in my bed time.
Long ago humans have 3 genders. Besides from male and female there are genders that they called 'Alpha, Beta, and Omega'.

Alpha are those who have strong abilities and intelligence. They are the leaders of society. They can emits their pheromones to attract omega

Beta are just a normal people. They are the social mediocrity.

While Omega has a weak body. Regardless of genders they can give birth. Even if you are a man you have still a womb. They emits sweet fragrance that can attract alpha

The book says that alpha only consist of 15% of human population, beta has 80% while omega only has 5% of the population. They are too rare that not all alpha can have their own omega.
Alpha and omega are a good pair they both attract each other pheromone and alpha can make a mark to his/her omega claiming that he/she is the owner.
Alpha are possessive to their mate while the Omega may become highly tied and needy.

My mother said that the last omega is our ancestors. A male omega who married king Jonas. King Jonas is well known for his good ruling and his wife/husband the queen who's benelovent to others.

100 years ago a omega virus came across all over the world and make all omega sick and died. Only leaving the current era. Where omega doesn't exist.
When omega gone extinct alpha became lunatic because there's no omega who can calm them down. But this problem solve 50 years later. The researcher developed a artificial omega pheromone although it's not strong as the original omega but it helps for calming down the numbers of alpha.

I always thought that it's just a legend made up by someone else. My mother said that our bloodline is that of a alpha. And I always this have artificial omega pheromone that I always sniff when I feel something uncomfortable. But this alone doesn't convince me that the omega really exist. Maybe this are just a made up story made by my mother to ease me. The doctor said that there are no cure to this only this artificial pheromone can help me even if it's just a day or an hour.

When I open my eyes it seems that I already in a shore. I thought I would gonna be die for sure but I remember someone rescue me, unfortunately I pass out before I saw his/her face.

"I wanna be where the people are🎵"

Sing? Someone singing?

"I wanna see, wanna see them dancing 🎵"

"Walking around those- feet🎵"

As I clearly open my eyes I look at him. He's holding something that look like a box, and it seems that the music came from it. He has silver hair that shinning like a diamond because of the moonlight. I look down and I didn't saw a legs or feet what I saw is a blue fish tail!

It's a mermaid!

For all this time, I thought mermaid are just a legend to entertain young children but it seems that it's not. I only know that there are a sea witch who kill every one who entered to her territory but I didn't know that there are more races besides her.

I sit and observe him more. At glance I thought it was a girl but it convince me that he's not, why? Because he didn't wear anything in the top I can clearly see his chest that it's the same as a man but even though he more look like a girl. Slim body and a slender neck and shoulders. There's no way a man can be that sexy.

But what suprise me the most is I can smell the omega pheromones in him! He smell like a grape fruit that makes me calm and make him my own.

"If you encounter an omega you can smell a sweet fruit fragrance to them and if you think that you want to leave a mark on him/her it means that it is the one fated on you"

In a moment I remember what my late mom said. My heart is thumping like crazy he looks beautiful that you can think that gender doesn't affect him.

When the song is done, he is about to leave

"Wai--"

But I didn't expect that he's going to look back and have a eye to eye with me. Now that I see him clearly he is not just beautiful but he's a goddess itself. A blue sapphire in his both eyes, it seems that he's eyes alone is a rare jewel. I want to be with him and I want him to only look for me.

"Ah" he said in a shock

"What's your na---" I said without thinking

And suddenly he just disappeared! Is he a space magician? He can use teleport without incantation!
But there is no doubt, he is an omega. Wether he is a mermaid or what I will find him and make him my queen.

I look at his position earlier and I saw blue scale. Wait, this is his scale! I sniff it and I can clearly smell he's grapes pheromone. It's so relaxing and comforting that I want it to be preserved that it's smell won't go away.
In the past I read a book about a human and mermaid war. Where human capture all of the mermaid and sell their scale. I thought that it was just a legend but maybe it's true. Looking at him earlier seeing me looking at him he looks shocked and don't want to be associated with me perhaps because he's afraid of humans? Afraid of capturing him and sell him in a higher price?
But I'm not that kind of a person if we perhaps cross our world again I might really lose my mind and hand him a marriage certificate.

But someday in the near future I hope I can find you. And if that's happen please don't run away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is the operation success?"

"Yes my lord"

"We can disguise now as a human and spread the dark crystal around the world with this new ship in Tirulia kingdom"

"Good, make sure that it won't fail this time"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fufu I help you with this how can you pay me this time?"

"Don't worry I will surely repay you, your majesty Maleficent"