Bonus Chapter (1)

ARTHUR

I ended the zoom meeting for the third time today and closed my laptop. I leaned back on the seat and let out a sigh as I massaged my head that's been throbbing for a while. Looking at the screen for hours has got me dizzy, it's not something new but I'm not a fan either.

Taking a paternity leave and work from home are the two things I have been doing these past 7 months. I still go to the office every once in a while to monitor things and only when there was an emergency. I trusted Mark, my secretary, to take over the office while I was gone. He did an amazing job to keep the office stable without me.

Leaving my office room in the house, I headed to our bedroom, hoping to find my wife and get some cuddle. When I found it empty instead, I went straight to the twins' bedroom. Sure is, she was in there, holding Alaric who was crying in her arms.

"I know, baby, I know," my wife said to our baby while rocking him in her arms. "Mama is here now."

I stayed silent by the door, watching my wife caring our baby. Our other son, Aaron, was fast asleep in his crib. Between the two of them, Alaric seemed not to be able to fall asleep without his mother holding him. Thea has to rock him to sleep or else he would cry all night.

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I smiled the moment Thea started singing to our baby. Stephen Bishop's What A Wonderful World has become the twins favorite lullaby. The moment she sang it, Alaric stopped crying and slowly fell asleep in his mother's arms. Each time we sang the song to the twins they would instantly fall asleep, like it's some sort of a magic spell to them.

Thea quietly placed Alaric in his crib once he fell asleep, then planting a kiss on his forehead. She turned around and startled as she saw me. Holding her invisible heart, she sent me a glare.

"You are lucky I didn't scream and woke up the twins, or else you were gonna be in a big trouble."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

She closed the door behind her and I followed her downstairs to the kitchen. My wife was so easily scared and sometimes it was fun to mess around with her.

"I'm making a cup of tea, you want some?"

I shook my head, standing behind her before wrapping my arms around her. "I want a cuddle."

She looked over her shoulder at me. "What are you? 7?"

I planted a kiss on her side forehead. "I want a cuddle."

I may sound like a spoiled kid, but I just want to hold my wife. And maybe taste her. It's been a while.

I ran my fingers around her pelvis before slidding them inside her thin panties. She gasped as my finger touched her soft, delicate pussy that I found already wet. I pushed a finger inside her, she let out a soft moan.

"I thought you said you wanted a cuddle?" she gripped my hand and pushed me further inside.

"Change of plan. I want to taste you."

I bend her over the kitchen island and pushed another finger inside her. She instantly melted in my arms, parted her legs wider to give me a better access. I smirked, knowing how much I had the effect on her.

I used my free hand to tug her panties down her legs then used it again to cup one of her breast that grew bigger after she gave birth of the twins. Which I love it even more.