CHAPTER 15

The former Great Witch with a fairly radical tendency wanted to purify the species for the sake of nature.

Since the wolves and bats had gone to the brink of extinction due to the total offensive of the Great Witch and witch clan, so as long as they remembered the incident, the vigilance against the witch clan was natural in a way.

“Are you in a comfortable position to ask such a thing?”

At Mirania’s words, Scarlett’s face darkened.

Her biggest concern was that the noble descendant of the bat family had been suffering from sleeping disease for 10 years.

“It’s better than losing my life.”

It also means that she doesn’t believe in witches.

Mirania sighed as if she couldn’t help it.

“Yeah. I couldn’t say I’m asking you the reason for the favor.”

“…”

“I’m not saying I’ll treat him without any intention as you expected.” (Mirania)

“Then, tell me.”

As if she knew it, Scarlett blinked with a more comfortable look.

“I’m different from the previous Great Witch, but I agree that order was necessary in this land.”

“…”

“As you know, it’s a chaotic situation right now. To reduce strife and find peace, we need an order that everyone acknowledges.”

“Mirania, are you really going to war like the Squadron Lord Witch?”

Scarlett’s face turned cold. About 1000 years ago, the fact that the clan went to the brink of extinction was a trauma to the bat clan.

Mirania shook her head slowly.

“The previous Great Witch and I are different people. I don’t want war to happen.”

Scarlett made a face in disbelief.

“But it’s true that the witches want everything to be in order.”

‘That’s right‘, with eyes as if telling the truth.

Mirania swallowed a sigh.

“If each race sets its sights on each other like now, there would be war someday. I want to break down the boundaries of each race’s territory.”

“…”

“To do that, we need one Lord that could encompass the whole continent.”

As Mirania continued, the faces of the bats changed every minute.

The meaning of nonsense was clearly revealed, but Scarlett continued to listen to Mirania without change.

“Scarlett, I want you to support my proposal as a clan Lord.”

“…I’ve said this for a long time, but in the end, you’re going to fight without war.”

“I have no intention of touching your culture and territory. But I just want to open the tightly closed gates and exchange.”

“It reminds me of the human continent.”

“That’s right. Like humans.”

Mirania raised an eyebrow. The cold, white face with a confident smile was convincing.