• Chapter Fifteen •

Suddenly Chan ran into the room.
"Sorry if I interrupted something, but-
_________________
• Savior?

________

"There's people at the border asking for Jisung" Chan explained as he caught his breath. Han looked quizzically at him, "um..what do the people look like?" He questioned.

It was a weird question. I looked up at him feeling the fear coming off of him. Chan looked very confused "um.. well he had red eyes-." That was all Chan had to say when Jisung started freaking out. I had never felt such an immense amount of fear roll off of someone before.

I slowly brought my hands to his waist, and put my nose in his back. "Shhhh, it's okay. Tell me what's wrong?" I questioned while trying to comfort him.
"It's my dad" he whispered out. "He's here to get me and Seungi" "I don't want him to!" He choked on his sobs as he turned around and sat in my lap.

I let him cry in my shoulder. Chan looked at me with his mouth agape, he stayed until I shooed him off. I took my hand and moved Jisungs face. It broke me to see him in pain. I didn't know what was happening until it happened.

The softest lips met my own chapped ones. I closed my eyes and bit Jisung's lower lip. The sweet sound that came out of his mouth drove me insane.

I took Jisung and flipped him on the bed. Looking at him panting underneath me with swollen lips, and a flushed face. This had to me the best moment of my life. As I looked into his eyes I could feel his pheromones. Pure lust, and want.

I have never regretted what I did that night.

__________
Updateee!!! Yay! Sorry it took so long..