☆17☆

You open your door and run to your room, luckily none of your parents are home, so they won't bother you.

You swing the door open to your bedroom, throw your phone on your mattress and then hop onto your bed, crying into your pillow.

He hates you, he views you as nothing, your just his caretaker, nothing more. Why would you ever be anything important to him, he's the golden guard! He has lots of individual things to do. Why should you bother him in the first place?

Dang it.

You curl into a ball and grab your phone, sniffling.

You open your messages and click Gus' contact.

Y/n: are you free?

You shut off your phone after you send that message, and sigh.

He's the only one you told about Hunter, and you could really use a helping hand right now, you feel miserable.

Your phone dings. It's Gus.

Gus: ya! Why? U wanna hang?? :D

Y/n: yeah, but.. you won't mind if we just hang out and talk right, I really need a friend to lean on right now.

Gus: omg of course. What happened, do u need anything u want me to bring anything?

Y/n: no i appreciate it tho lol :)

Gus: oki! I'll be on my way! See you friend! :D

Y/n: see u soon :)

You shut off your phone.

A few moments later, Gus rings your doorbell, you get up off your bed and run to the door to answer it.

"Hi!" Gus beams.

"Hey Gus! Come in." You smile.

He comes in, looking around your house.

"Wow! You're house is huge!" Gus says, plopping down onto your couch.

"Eh it's okay." You smile.

"Omg, so tell me what happened? You seemed sad?" Gus asks.

"Um... you remember the golden guard we saw at the cafe?" You say.

"Oh boy." Gus nods.

"Um... I worked as his caretaker, and... I.." you say.

"You liked him?" Gus asked.

"Yeah..." you blush.

"Did he reject you?" Gus asks.

"Um... I kissed his cheek, he said he liked it, then this morning he called me a best friend and demanded me to come over, and said we should forget about the fact I kissed his cheek, he says the titans will is more important and then he said I should leave." You say, your voice getting shaky.

"What!! What an idiot!" Gus says.

"What was odd too is.. Um... he seemed like he was going to kiss me too." You say.

"Then again, he said he wanted me to come for his entertainment, so he probably only views me as..." you tear up.

"Shhh, don't cry y/n, don't cry." Gus says placing his hand over yours.

You sniffle, while Gus pats you to let you know that it's all going to be okay.

"You should just get your mind off of him okay? Don't let him bring you down!" Gus grins.

"I know... thank you Gus." You smile, wiping your tears.

"What are friend for??" Gus smiles.

"Hey! Let's do something together, to get our mind off this, okay?" Gus suggests.