Chapter 22

LEONARDO

Dammit, I lost my control today, God knows what I would have said before Garcia interrupted us. I decided to take things slowly but I just completely lost it when I saw her in my clothes.

Her panicked face, when she woke up, was cute. I didn't miss her looking between her legs for the signs of anything she might have done. But I also saw relief in her eyes when she knew that it was my house.

The only thing that ruined my morning was Connor telling me the incident the night before that happened with Savanah. I told Adam to dig about him more.

His brother is a businessman who also owns this hospital and thus all the complaints about him are always being denied.

Many nurses in that hospital have complained about his miss behaviour but no action has been taken so far.

Savanah looked mesmerising with my clothes on and she smelled like me. I want to tackle her back to bed and sleep and won't let her go ever again.

Her invitation to dinner kind of took me off guard. She looked flustered when she asked me about it and she explained it with the 6 pounds of pork she bought. She looked extremely adorable.

I took two bottles of carbonated pineapple juice because I promised Savanah not to let her drink ever again and this girl is crazy about anything related to the pineapple.

I reached Savanah's floor and I could smell the deliciousness even with her door closed. This girl must have cooked a lot of things.

Not that I mind her cooking food it's just that she puts a lot of effort into these small things that make my heart flutter.

I softly knocked on her door with a minute the door opened with Savanah wearing my sweater and sweatpants from the morning with a messy bun and a pineapple apron.

This girl is fucking adorable.

"Come on in," Savanah said as she grabbed the drinks from my arm. The house smelled like a restaurant kitchen it filled my nostrils and it made my mouth water.

I move to her kitchen and I saw dishes placed on the kitchen slab which smelled nice.

"What do we have to here," I asked.

"We have pulled pork burgers, Mongolia pork noodles,  barbeque pork nachos, and I might have invented pork pizza," Savannah said while giving me a sheepish smile.

"Can't wait, what movie do you wanna watch," I asked her while taking a bowl from the kitchen and placing it on the centre table and sitting on the couch.

"Do you like cartoon movies?" Savannah asked as she sat close to me not close to suffocating me but close enough goosebumps on my body.

"Never tried one but won't mind. " I said while Savanah giggled." Please don't tell it's cinderella." I asked her, she laughed.

"No, it's not it's a vampire movie Hotel Transylvania." She said. I honestly never heard the name of the movie but anything with Savanah will be the best experience of my life.

Savannah served me the burger and the pizza and the nachos which were a powerbomb of flavours.

She once told me that cooking makes her feel free it helps her to relieve her stress. It makes her happy.

Juliet also told that cooking is her love language which I still don't know what it means.

"Leo tell me something about you that is unique about you," Savanah asked while taking a big bite of her burger.

"Okay, I can read lips I took a class when I was in 9 th grade in a summer camp." I admitted and I can see Savanah's eyes getting water while eating and laughing.