I'm just stressed (requested)

You followed the sound of Rosie's voice down the hall to your shared bedroom.

You peeked inside, leaning against the doorframe as you stared over at her on the bed.

She was scrolling through her phone and staring at sheets of paper, where she's got some lyrics written for a couple of songs that she wants to contribute to this comeback; something that's only a few weeks away now.

"Rosie? Baby, I made you some food." You said as you padded across the floor to your shared bed, where she laid on her stomach.

Her soft voice was a little louder now that you were so close to her.

"Baby? Aren't you hungry?" You asked as you placed your hand on her shoulder, rubbing your fingers in soft circles across her skin.

But you were quite surprised when she shrugged her shoulder to push your hand away.

She didn't say a word to you or look at you.

She just continued to focus on the lyrics she was writing and the song that had been sent to the girls to begin memorizing.

"Rosie?"

"What?" She grumpily asked as she turned her head to look at you.

"I made you some food. I know you must be so hungry since you haven't been eating much." You said with a small smile. "Come on, come eat."

"Not now, y/n." She grumbled before she picked up her pen, writing a few more lyrics down.

You couldn't deny that the way she was speaking to you hurt your feelings a little.

But you didn't let it stop you from trying to help take care of her.

"Baby, it'll only take a few minutes. I don't want you to get sick from not eating much. Please come eat? Before it gets cold."

You tried to gently take ahold of her hand in yours to hopefully get her off of the bed so you could get her downstairs to eat.

But it only made her more frustrated.

"Will you stop it?" She yelled in frustration. "You are getting on my last nerve right now, y/n!"

"I didn't mean to." You quietly spoke. "I'm only trying to help."

"Well, you're not helping me right now, y/n! You're only being a pain in my behind right now. I have things to do! So stop being annoying and go away!"

Your heart broke and you bit your lip.

"But-"

"But nothing! Go away!" She screamed at you and you held back your tears as you nodded your head.

"Okay. If that's what you want." You mumbled in sadness before walking away and it hurt your feelings even more upon hearing a sigh of relief fall from her lips and her mumble a 'thank gosh' as you left the room.

You went into the guest room, deciding to give her some peace and quiet for a while.

But then, only a few short minutes later, you remembered about the food and you decided to put it away for later so she could eat if she got hungry.

After, you closed and locked the guest room door and let a few tears fall from your eyes.

You know she's stressed and under a lot of pressure right now.

But her words and the way she said them to you still hurt.

Time dragged by as you spent it all by yourself.

It didn't take long for your tears to stop falling and once they did, you decided to get a little rest since the sun had gone down.

You scrolled through social media for a while before tidying up the guest room a little before you found yourself getting concerned about Rosé once more.